Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Online Tenant Application Forms?

Online Tenant Application Forms?

Any recommendations on free, simple, online tenant application forms?

So far I have a word document that I print a couple copies...sometimes email...then just keep the hard copy

with all the technology I figure I can leave the link to apply online or email them a link?

Would also like basic regular benefits of anything elecronica - time/date stamps, notifications when applications are complete, etc.

leaserunner?

Google Forms?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    FREE $10 UBER CREDIT W' PROMO CODE --> PON41
    1994 Yamaha YZ250 CA Street Legal 2-smoke :smoke: ** 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 500R **
    instagram @veshlife

Lifer

Re: Online Tenant Application Forms?

ehhh, it's probably best to get one drawn up legally if your going to be doing this long term and care about your property. I prefer site specific stuff in terms of rooms and outbuildings and the such. Pay a para legal to draw you up.one for a couple hundred bucks and use it for years to come.

Re: Online Tenant Application Forms?

I have a pretty official one that I downloaded from somewhere else....

Doing research, I realize that I might as well get more than an application!

Checked bigger pockets and found cozy.co and appfolio...wow!

Last edited by breakdirt916; 05-30-17 at 01:03 PM.
    FREE $10 UBER CREDIT W' PROMO CODE --> PON41
    1994 Yamaha YZ250 CA Street Legal 2-smoke :smoke: ** 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 500R **
    instagram @veshlife