Another overpaid athlete

aka Johnny Valve Stem need4speed's Avatar

Another overpaid athlete

Here's another overpaid athlete who thinks he's above the law.
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...x.html?cnn=yes

0 Not allowed!
    John
    LRRS\CCS #714
    2004 Duc 620 monster racebike
    89 EX500 racebike - sold
    98 Superhawk 996

"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge it, requires brains".

Another overpaid athlete

I heard that on the radio on my way back from Worcester last night. What a fuckin' LOSER! Fuckin' meathead pricks like that should get BANNED from the NFL and all other pro sports! Can't keep yourself from acting like you're 12? Then you can't be rich! Go back to mopping floors, asshole! That guy has been getting in trouble his whole fucking life, and now he's filthy rich and still doesn't know how to behave?

0 Not allowed!
    -Josh || Forum Rules || Stop. Think. Post.

"I brap with a clear conscience." - nhbubba

Lifer

Another overpaid athlete

One of his teammates was on TV this morning and he said something like, "Well, most of us on the team have been in this type of situation, so we totally understand what Randy is going through...."

Dumbasses...

Ben

0 Not allowed!

aka Johnny Valve Stem need4speed's Avatar

Another overpaid athlete

What a fucking joke, he got off with just two misdemeanors

Moss whistled as he walked out of jail Wednesday. He was charged with careless driving and failure to obey a traffic officer. He faces a maximum penalty of 90 days in jail and a $1,000 fine on each charge. He will be arraigned Oct. 2. (a drop in the bucket)

Police also said they found a marijuana cigarette in Moss' car, an amount that would qualify as a petty misdemeanor, with a fine of up to $200. But no drug charge has been filed. Moss' agent, Dante DiTrapano, and his attorney, Joe Friedberg, have said that the marijuana did not belong to Moss. (I don't know where that came from, yeah right asshole)

Josh, if that was you or me , we would be locked up fighting off someone trying to cornhole us. The bullshit that professional players get away with is ludicrous. Just goes to prove that money talks.

0 Not allowed!
    John
    LRRS\CCS #714
    2004 Duc 620 monster racebike
    89 EX500 racebike - sold
    98 Superhawk 996

"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge it, requires brains".