Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Paypal help

Paypal help

A long time ago I had a Paypal seller account which at the time I recall it being separate from
    a buyers account (where I simply have a credit card)

It appears that there is just one account now and I can link a bank account to it

If you sell something how/where does money come to you

I am becoming a luddite but the simple facts are scarce and comically if you call them they demand your bank account number
    before the machine will let you speak to an agent

My account has my primary credit card would seller money just be credited there ?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The calculus of hate

It is not that I should win it is that you should lose
    It is not that I succeed it is that you fail
    It is not that I should live it is that you should die

Re: Paypal help

It goes into your Paypal acount and then you can tranfer it to your checking Ect account from there.....takes a few days and fee's

If you sell something, make sure you transfer the money right quick. I had a buyer claim fraudulent charges on his credit card that he used to buy from me about 10 years ago. Paypal didn't even ask questions, they just gave them their money back. I was always paranoid about this, so I never kept money in my Paypal account, leaving me with a negative balance. I called Paypal, told them they were idiots, reported it to the useless BBB(then reported the BBB to the BBB for being useless), then they spent years trying to get me to pay them for their idiotic error/policy. They even sent a bill collector after me for awhile, which I told to fuck off. They never did(and likely never could) hit my credit with it.

PayPal definitely favors the buyer, but there is a process to handle fraudulent claims as well. I've done a ton of business with PayPal (high $xxx,xxx) and had my fair share of claims. Digital goods are tougher but sometimes do resolve in the seller's favor if handled promptly with proofs provided to PayPal. For material goods - keeping receipts, records, tracking #'s etc goes a long way. However, yes, they do favor the buyer for obvious reasons. Best prevention is knowing who you're dealing with and doing high dollar transactions through Escrow.

For personal PayPal accounts you can accept funds without fees.

You can also get a PayPal business account (which has fees) with a certain $$ transactions ($500 I think), and they'll provide a PayPal debit card which you can use just like any other debit card and comes straight from your PayPal account. I believe they still offer 1% back on debit purchases as well.

If you do enough business with them, like $100k or something, you get a "VIP" support # which takes you directly to a human being, imagine that.

05GSXR75005SV65090DR350