Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Some people are insane.

Littering and........

Some people are insane.

I just wrote a Will for a lady who wanted everything she had left to her friggin dogs. She left big old chunks of cash to the people she named as "custodian" of the dogs - with the stipulation that none of the money be spent on anything that wouldn't make the dogs' life "better and/or more comfortable".

Meanwhile, there are kids with cancer, a la Sevens' posts today.

Some days I really fucking hate my job.

If someone left me a bunch of money that I had to spend on their dog, I would make sure to walk the dog by their grave every day so that the dog could piss on it.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Some people are insane.

I've seen worse Wills... they can be oh so much more spiteful... imagine a multi-millionaire tax attorney crafting his will to screw his ex-wife, and you begin to see how evil people can be with the disbursement of what they have earned.

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar

Some people are insane.

i would certainly act like a dog if she gave me some money...

please tell me it isn't a chiwaua.......

Bras cause cancer.

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

Some people are insane.

What if the dogs in question die? Or what will they do when they run out of money? How can anyone proove that this money will be spend on the dogs anyway?

www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

Some people are insane.

Originally posted by MissTwisties
    What if the dogs in question die? Or what will they do when they run out of money? How can anyone proove that this money will be spend on the dogs anyway?
    That is what Trusts and Trustees are for.

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

Re: Some people are insane.

Highsider: Ya can't HATE your job for writing up HER wishes with HER money in a Will.

Too bad she's a bafoon (IMHO)

So someone will euthenize the dogs after the anti-freeze waffle doesn't work.......................
    J/K : me at least, I can't guarantee the "dog watchers" will follow her directives...........

my brother's buddies dog has cancer. Kemo, surgeries, special diet............this GUY's SOooooo attached to "Bruno" its sickening.

his care for the dog is valiant, its the cash and other BS he fusses over with the dog PRIOR to the diagnosis that's quite unreal.
    Some say he's ANAL.....................................

Highsider: Will's can be contested. Here in the Commonwealth, the State will do it for you if you forget to. Spread the word.

Just think of it as Nikon and I know how to better visit the Mrs. while you're at work......................................
    -Suf Daddy

Originally posted by highsider
    I just wrote a Will for a lady who wanted everything she had left to her friggin dogs. She left big old chunks of cash to the people she named as "custodian" of the dogs - with the stipulation that none of the money be spent on anything that wouldn't make the dogs' life "better and/or more comfortable".

Meanwhile, there are kids with cancer, a la Sevens' posts today.

Some days I really fucking hate my job.

Suf Daddy.