Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Results 1 to 21 of 21

Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?

  1. #1
    Braap Baggey22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Westford, VT
    Age
    34
    Posts
    778

    Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?


    In the spring I'm looking to upgrade my 5x10 flat nose enclosed trailer that has seen better days to a new 6x12 Vnose enclosed trailer. A friend found VNOSE TRAILERS, they have much better prices than anyone around (one of their locations is 4.5 hours drive from me). Basically they make their trailers in house and can customize them any way you want.
    Just seeing if anyone here has dealt with them personally and has any insight? I did see that they have good reviews on Google.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2021 Yamaha Tenere 700 - Street, 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 - track, 2018 Husqvarna FE350 - Woods

  2. #2
    Where is my fast? GixerJockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Meriden, Ct
    Age
    46
    Posts
    7,979

    Re: Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?

    Their prices are decent. The guy that handles sales is the biggest douche I've even encountered in a retail establishment.

    Like, I purposely didn't buy a trailer there because of the telephone interaction with this asshole. I called with legitimate questions, and was treated like I was a complete moron.



    After a small amount of initial "pleasantries:

    Me: "I'm looking for a 7x16 v-nose. What is the interior height? What is the depth of the "V"? What's the spacing on the wall and roof studs?"

    Him: "I don't have time for this nonsense. Can't you read a website? Call me when you know what you want."

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    xxaarraa
    Guest

    Re: Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?

    I cannot offer feedback on them, but I can offer one unsolicited suggestion for you. Look for a 7x12 or even a 6.5 by 12 trailer if you can. They are less common, but that little bit of extra width goes a LONG way in terms of livability. Good luck!

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Braap Baggey22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Westford, VT
    Age
    34
    Posts
    778

    Re: Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by xxaarraa View Post
    I cannot offer feedback on them, but I can offer one unsolicited suggestion for you. Look for a 7x12 or even a 6.5 by 12 trailer if you can. They are less common, but that little bit of extra width goes a LONG way in terms of livability. Good luck!
    Noted. I'm coming from a 5x10 enclosed with a 48" wide ramp door that I've dealt with for the past few years, any new trailer I get is going to be a significant improvement. I'll keep my eyes open.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2021 Yamaha Tenere 700 - Street, 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 - track, 2018 Husqvarna FE350 - Woods

  5. #5
    Lifer loudbeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rehoboth MA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,426

    Re: Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by GixerJockey View Post
    Their prices are decent. The guy that handles sales is the biggest douche I've even encountered in a retail establishment.

    Like, I purposely didn't buy a trailer there because of the telephone interaction with this asshole. I called with legitimate questions, and was treated like I was a complete moron.



    After a small amount of initial "pleasantries:

    Me: "I'm looking for a 7x16 v-nose. What is the interior height? What is the depth of the "V"? What's the spacing on the wall and roof studs?"

    Him: "I don't have time for this nonsense. Can't you read a website? Call me when you know what you want."
    Yes but can we also assume you probably asked him to send you nudes?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

  6. #6
    Super Moderator TheIglu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Royalston, MA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    20,353

    Re: Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by GixerJockey View Post
    Their prices are decent. The guy that handles sales is the biggest douche I've even encountered in a retail establishment.

    Like, I purposely didn't buy a trailer there because of the telephone interaction with this asshole. I called with legitimate questions, and was treated like I was a complete moron.



    After a small amount of initial "pleasantries:

    Me: "I'm looking for a 7x16 v-nose. What is the interior height? What is the depth of the "V"? What's the spacing on the wall and roof studs?"

    Him: "I don't have time for this nonsense. Can't you read a website? Call me when you know what you want."
    7X16TA + 2FT VNOSE
    6FT 6IN INTERIOR HEIGHT
    STANDARD SEMI-SCREWLESS EXTERIOR
    COMPLETE BOX BEAM CONSTRUCTION
    6IN CAR HAULER MAIN FRAME
    COMPLETE 16 ON-CENTER CONSTRUCTION

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Clayton
    2006 Suzuki SV650
    2004 Suzuki Vstrom 650
    2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

  7. #7

    Re: Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?

    +1

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Where is my fast? GixerJockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Meriden, Ct
    Age
    46
    Posts
    7,979

    Re: Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by loudbeard View Post
    Yes but can we also assume you probably asked him to send you nudes?
    This guy was such a dick, I never even went there. Fuck him.


    And you, of all people, should know how difficult it is for me to resist the possibility of receiving nudes.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Where is my fast? GixerJockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Meriden, Ct
    Age
    46
    Posts
    7,979

    Re: Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIglu View Post
    7X16TA + 2FT VNOSE
    6FT 6IN INTERIOR HEIGHT
    STANDARD SEMI-SCREWLESS EXTERIOR
    COMPLETE BOX BEAM CONSTRUCTION
    6IN CAR HAULER MAIN FRAME
    COMPLETE 16 ON-CENTER CONSTRUCTION
    The roof is 24 on center, Mr. Smarty Pants. So not exactly "complete"

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Super Moderator TheIglu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Royalston, MA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    20,353

    Re: Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?

    Well then that's his bad, not yours. Did you ask why the website didn't state that?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Clayton
    2006 Suzuki SV650
    2004 Suzuki Vstrom 650
    2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

  11. #11
    Where is my fast? GixerJockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Meriden, Ct
    Age
    46
    Posts
    7,979

    Re: Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIglu View Post
    Well then that's his bad, not yours. Did you ask why the website didn't state that?
    My experience was 3 years ago. And honestly, I never got past that first phone experience with them. I was so turned off that I wouldn't have bought the trailer from them even if they were $500 cheaper than anyone else. He was that bad.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  12. #12
    Posting Freak Tas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Jaffrey NH
    Age
    51
    Posts
    761

    Re: Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by Baggey22 View Post
    Noted. I'm coming from a 5x10 enclosed with a 48" wide ramp door that I've dealt with for the past few years, any new trailer I get is going to be a significant improvement. I'll keep my eyes open.
    are you looking to sell the 5x10???

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2004 SV650
    1979 GS 850GN
    2005 Tt-r125
    LRRS #246 - Central Mass Powersports / Northeast Cycle / Woodcraft

  13. #13
    Super Moderator TheIglu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Royalston, MA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    20,353

    Re: Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by GixerJockey View Post
    My experience was 3 years ago. And honestly, I never got past that first phone experience with them. I was so turned off that I wouldn't have bought the trailer from them even if they were $500 cheaper than anyone else. He was that bad.
    I would of bailed too. Prices don't seem that great compared to my local generic trailer dealer. If they were all aluminum, sure. But they are just generic shitty steel framed box trailers with nothing for interior height.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Clayton
    2006 Suzuki SV650
    2004 Suzuki Vstrom 650
    2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

  14. #14
    Where is my fast? GixerJockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Meriden, Ct
    Age
    46
    Posts
    7,979

    Re: Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tas View Post
    are you looking to sell the 5x10???
    Want to buy a beautiful 7x16?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  15. #15
    Posting Freak Tas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Jaffrey NH
    Age
    51
    Posts
    761

    Re: Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?

    if its coming from you then i’m sure she’s been used and abused. plus it’s too big for me.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2004 SV650
    1979 GS 850GN
    2005 Tt-r125
    LRRS #246 - Central Mass Powersports / Northeast Cycle / Woodcraft

  16. #16
    Where is my fast? GixerJockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Meriden, Ct
    Age
    46
    Posts
    7,979

    Re: Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tas View Post
    if its coming from you then i’m sure she’s been used and abused. plus it’s too big for me.
    only half wrong... It's minty-mint.

    But since it's mine, yes, it's too big for you to handle.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  17. #17
    Braap Baggey22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Westford, VT
    Age
    34
    Posts
    778

    Re: Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tas View Post
    are you looking to sell the 5x10???
    I will be selling the 5x10 in the spring when I get a new one.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2021 Yamaha Tenere 700 - Street, 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 - track, 2018 Husqvarna FE350 - Woods

  18. #18
    Posting Freak Tas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Jaffrey NH
    Age
    51
    Posts
    761

    Re: Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by Baggey22 View Post
    I will be selling the 5x10 in the spring when I get a new one.
    I’ll be watching.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2004 SV650
    1979 GS 850GN
    2005 Tt-r125
    LRRS #246 - Central Mass Powersports / Northeast Cycle / Woodcraft

  19. #19
    Your Father csmutty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pomfret Center, CT
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,937

    Re: Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tas View Post
    if its coming from you then i’m sure she’s been used and abused. plus it’s too big for me.
    I cuddled his ex in it.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Christian LRRS/CCS HasBeen ECK Racing
    2011 Pit Bike Race CHAMPION!

  20. #20
    Powered by Kurtz theducman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Meriden CT
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,497

    Re: Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by csmutty View Post
    I cuddled his ex in it.
    That was hysterical

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ducati/MV Agusta/Kawasaki/Honda
    LRRS AM# 772
    Boston Tier 1 Racing
    Yoshimura / Lucas Oil / DP Brakes / AXO America / Vortex Racing/ Woodcraft/ Racer Gloves

  21. #21
    Where is my fast? GixerJockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Meriden, Ct
    Age
    46
    Posts
    7,979

    Re: Any personal experience with Vnosetrailers.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by csmutty View Post
    I cuddled his ex in it.
    She was NOT thrilled

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •