Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Anyone play golf?

Anyone play golf?

Fully expecting *crickets * which is fine as golf is literally the antithesis of riding motorcycles. But it's good exercise and is fun if you can make it through the totally sucking stage. Anyone in or around western mass play? I usually play weekdays mid morning. Just seeing if anyone is local/ interested.

0 Not allowed!

Posting Freak

Re: Anyone play golf?

I do........badly.

0 Not allowed!

I play, but I'm not real local..

0 Not allowed!
    '08 Ducati HyperMotard 1100S, '14 Subaru XV Crosstrek

I do and just finished a round used to live in WM . Lakes region NH now . I can recommend Mill Valley in Belchertown. cheap and not an easy course conditions very.. Upper valley has one of the best 9 hole courses in Northfield . conditions are always very good not very long a nice lay out. .

0 Not allowed!

I'm pretty sure I'm on a golf hiatus for the foreseeable future. I had a Wednesday night league I was playing for a few years but it dried up. I've yet to swing a club this year, I'm pretty sure I'm going to just forget about it for 2019. I used to play very well but it requires a lot of practice to maintain that level of play. Now that I'm out of practice it's kind of frustrating to hit the ball poorly. Oh well, maybe 2020.

0 Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

I love playing but I've only had a chance to play this year at fundraiser (most recently Hospitality Homes at Pine Hills...AWESOME COURSE!) and company events. This is the first year I consistently went to the driving range and actually saw results when I played my rounds. Who knew, practice actually works!

I also love youtube. MeAndMyGolf channel is the best!

0 Not allowed!