Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

project fi

Re: project fi

Anytime, hombre.

One of these days I'll take up your universal not-necessarily-to-me offer of lodging and moto-fun in SoCal as repayment.

It really is pretty easy to swap the battery on one of these. Just takes patience, clean workspace with a cloth on it to keep tiny screws from rolling, and a steady hand. Tweezers help. Patience is your friend when removing the glue strips around the battery. If they break, SLOWLY pry out the old battery. Like, REAL slow. If you pry against the main board, you may break the phone for good, or make it not work so well on low battery power. And don't let the battery bend much. It'll ignite if you mangle it.

I can do a swap in about 5 minutes flat.

1 Not allowed!
    Last edited by TheIglu; 02-05-19 at 11:20 AM.
    -Clayton
    2006 Suzuki SV650
    2004 Suzuki Vstrom 650
    2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

Re: project fi

definitely! everyone in NE should ride in CA...free place to stay, airport pickup, take any bikes I have in the stable, truck, and I've noticed there are a ton of rental options if my bikes don't suit your needs (twistedroad.com, motoquest, etc.)

skip disneyland and everything within 2 hours of LA aside from dining and surfing

1 Not allowed!
    Last edited by breakdirt916; 02-05-19 at 12:12 PM.
    FREE $10 UBER CREDIT W' PROMO CODE --> PON41
    1994 Yamaha YZ250 CA Street Legal 2-smoke :smoke: ** 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 500R **
    instagram @veshlife

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234