PS2

Mrs. Frankenstein

PS2

I forgot how addicting video games can be... I brought a PS2 home from work last night so I could try out some of our race games... haha it's definitely funny... The thing is - I duno how many games have this but for the extreme g 3 racing I can race as a girl hehe yeah I know the simplest things in life can make me so happy sometimes lol

0 Not allowed!

PS2

<- Loves PS2.

I was playing GT3 with my buddy Pete yesterday. After about 40 laps, we just stopped and started crashing into one another. It's funny - we have the most advanced racing game ever made where you can tune all the cars to death.. And like cavemen, we men just stop and go "unnngh! I crash into you! Grrrr!"

0 Not allowed!

Chris Q - 2007 R1
    Metalguitarist.org

Mrs. Frankenstein

PS2

Well that's just it though...that game I was talking about...You have to concentrate on racing and flying in turbo mode and guarding yourself from other racers shooting at you while you also have to worry about shooting other racers lol......... so freakin complicated to some degree but it cracks me up cuz I always get blown up by other racers on one particular track lol I duno it's just amusing... And considering I really havent' ever been good at games I just laugh at how bad I am... Though I didn't come in 5th on one track lol

0 Not allowed!

Guilt a USELESS emotion SEVENSGT's Avatar

Re: PS2

Originally posted by DreamAngel
    extreme g 3 racing I can race as a girl hehe lol

When I first got myPS2 that was the first game I rented played it straight for 4 days and had convulsions on the fith

0 Not allowed!

Mrs. Frankenstein

PS2

yeah so i brought that one home and moto gp 2 (yes ed you read that right lol...) and it's sooooooooo funny but definitely fun. sorta getting the hang at it - 2nd time thru I atleast didn't crash

0 Not allowed!

Hey did you see that cop RevHappy's Avatar

Talking sweet!

I just bought the game "Metal Of Honor". Its the same Idea as the movie Saving Private Ryan. The game actually starts like the movie when you come into the shore line on those open boats and the Germans are trying to mow you down. Very sick and realistic game. Another Favorite of mine is Max Payne sweet game blows gta 3 away. And of course I got moto GP its sweet too! If your a sports fan like myself you got to have at lease one copy of a football, hockey, baseball, basketball game.

0 Not allowed!

RevHappy's Website

2004 Titan Custom 1750cc
    2004 Honda Recon ES
    2003 Yamaha YZF R6
    4 Sale 6,500
    2001 KawasakiKDX 200

"I'll tell you what I tell my girl...Even a broken clock is right twice a day"

Mrs. Frankenstein

PS2

yeah when Josh is stressed and needs to get rid of some of his frustrations I tell him to go kill people in his games and he just laughs........ right?

But yeah Moto gp 2 and Extreme g 3 racing are really fun. But definitely looking forward to trying a new game that will be out in August sometime... Riding Spirit... looks real good...

Gonna go relieve some of my frustration later and race a lil...

0 Not allowed!

Mrs. Frankenstein

PS2

teeheee has anyone noticed yet that in moto gp 2 you can see the sparks when you scrape your pegs hahaha

0 Not allowed!

PS2

Get GTA 3 if you have the PS2. It's easily the best game ever (and I've played me some video games).

0 Not allowed!

....................... PinHead's Avatar

PS2

GP2 is a blast! I am borrowing Max Payne right now from a friend of mine and I don't want to give it back. The fucking game is making me so tired, staying up late to finish that one last chapter for the night. Very cool system!

0 Not allowed!
    2015 BMW R 1200 GS
    2000 Ducati 900ss
    05 WR 250F
    98 KTM 200EXC

love 2 play

play play play pc ps2 any race even that gta is fun

0 Not allowed!
    www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.