Rachel's log: snow report

Mrs. Frankenstein

Post Rachel's log: snow report

so we'll start from the beginning - fill in some blanks for people...

I only get to see Josh once, maybe twice a week if we're lucky - my schedule sux ass so that's all we get right now... when I get the chance I go up there to spend time more than just a couple hrs worth. So I worked Friday night and KNEW it was going to be the worst of the storm when I got out of work at 11 but still wanted to drive up to see him.... Mom even left a note on the stove trying to convince me to stay home and leave in the morning - dad was still up and tried doing the same lol See to some it could sound like they just didn't want me to go see Josh lol but thats totally not the case Since I'm the girl in the family and the youngest I'm watched over far more than my brother. Anyway.... So I left around 1130... roads were driveable thru Boston - light snow and slush covering the roads - my fastest speed up to this point was 60 (that sucked) lol. So periodically I called Josh to let him know where I was at, since the conditions weren't ideal for traveling (unless you were retarded and figured you could do it anyway).
    I get into the tunnel and call Josh but the second he picked up my right windshield wiper started flailing all around (lol....stupid crappy windshield wipers Josh told me to get that he's supposedly had no problems with ever?!?!?! lol grrrr the things have only caused me problems...I've NEVER had so many problems with wipers in my life! Mind you that isn't very long HAHA) So I hung up and pulled over to the side of the tunnel - hazards on - gave a glance to the drivers side mirror then said hell no jumped over the passenger seat and got out to fix it - once I finally figured that out I drove off and called Josh back...
    Conditions were getting worse....
    to make this story short from here: Speed went down to 30/35 for most of the way up there. I ended up having an 18 wheeler up my ass at one point - JACK ASS FUCK YOU!!!!!!!! DONT YOU KNOW NOT TO RIDE SOMEONES ASS IN A FUCKING SNOW STORM?!!?!?!?!?!?!? I WAS going the same speed as everyone else!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr So anyway No plows on the north bound side but of course there were plows headed south bound (another )... So much friggin snow on the highway it was disgusting.... after 95 speed dropped down to 30 (car didn't like anything more than that from the amount of snow now on the ground). Off ramp speed was 10 mph.... (worst conditions i've ever driven in!!!! it was BAD)
    when I got there Josh moved his car and I parked in the two spots he's got. woke up in the morning to see everyone shoveling out their cars because Jay his neighbor was plowing the lot.... i certainly wasnt getting up especially when I already knew he had no shovel lol... finally it got to the point where my car HAD to be moved so my sweet bf got dressed and moved it .... it got stuck - wasnt moving an inch - Jay and another guy had to help push while Josh was inside tryin to move it.....
    By the time I got outside that day snow was up to my knees hahahaha can you belief that?!?!
    that's whats missing from that pick Josh Posted...... good thing i was in good spirits this weekend - same with josh lol.... i actually got him to jump in a snow bank when we got home saturday night hahahaha
    I had a GREAT weekend up there even though the drive up sucked. I had a strong feeling I would so thats why I said no no even if it takes a little longer I'll get there eventually and I've got AAA and a cell phone so I'm good to go.
    anyway - sitting at home now it just snowed last night so there is a lil snow on the ground - but it is nothing in comparison to up at Josh's - I'm living in two completely different worlds right now. lol and the funny part is where ever I seem to be when the snow hits - its where the worst of it ends up - I don't get it! lol

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by JCsGrly; 01-06-03 at 10:39 AM.

It's not my fault you bought a Ford. Anco wipers have always worked fine for me, so I dunno what to tell you.

0 Not allowed!
    -Josh || Forum Rules || Stop. Think. Post.

"I brap with a clear conscience." - nhbubba

Mrs. Frankenstein

1. it's not a ford - its a MEEEERCURY they may be in the same family but theyre not exactly the same pfff
    2. it could just be a fluke that i got a bad set. (a reeeally bad set lol)
    3. I haven't had any real problems with my car so don't blame it on the make lol

0 Not allowed!

Ford/Lincoln/Mercury. Same company. Just like Chevy and GMC trucks are 90% the same product.

They just wouldn't stay clipped on, I don't understand why.

0 Not allowed!

Mrs. Frankenstein

no no problem started with the driver's side wiper... kept disconnecting (but staying attatched to the main peice)...itd just slide off slightly and be a pain in my ass but i fixed that
    then the wacky problem with the passenger side flailing all around in the tunnel lol
    then somehow mysteriously my drivers side wiper was broken yestarday morning - i know i didnt do it - you say you didnt do it - so we'll blame it on the same person that broke your shovel - that work? lol

0 Not allowed!

Sure, you focus on me allegedly breaking your wiper but not a single word about how I gave you the wiper off MY car so you didn't have to get a new one?

0 Not allowed!

Mrs. Frankenstein

lol lol lol I yelled at you when you were doing it (its not even the right size lol) pfffff doesnt work as well as the other one did but it is staying on (for now atleast lol). but i already thanked you for the funny looking wiper that doesnt match the passenger wiper lol

0 Not allowed!

Well the passenger wiper on my car is a 22"...the same size as your driver wiper. See if I'm ever nice to YOU again.

0 Not allowed!

Mrs. Frankenstein

okay than explain why it wasnt the same size when you held the two up to eachother hmmmm if yours is a 22 and mines a 22 then why are they different sizes lol

0 Not allowed!

I know we bought a 22 for yours. I know I bought a 22 to replace the one I gave you because that's what the chart said it takes. Blah!

0 Not allowed!

Mrs. Frankenstein

but you even saw that they werent the same size - that yours was smaller than mine lol YOU put them up next to eachother and saw that they were different sizes lol so pfffffffff

0 Not allowed!

It works right? Next time I'll just tell you how to get to AutoZone and send you on your way!

0 Not allowed!

Mrs. Frankenstein

you wouldnt - i know you wouldnt - cuz you're such a nice guy lol

0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

Mrs. Frankenstein

oh i forgot you dont want everyone to know that

YOU'RE AN ASS! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUD EVEN TRY TO HELP WHEN I SAID NO DONT! DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!

that better?

LOL

0 Not allowed!

NOT laughing with you {~; bemused's Avatar

it's pretty obvious you kids should get cooped up together for the weekend more often...

0 Not allowed!
    WWSD? (what would Sneakers do?)
    "for every credibility gap, there is a gullibility fill"
    jeff f
    '97 RF900R

Much.

0 Not allowed!

NOT laughing with you {~; bemused's Avatar

Originally posted by T-595 Greg
    'cause that's a "girl's 22" vs. a "guy's 22".
    lmao

0 Not allowed!
    WWSD? (what would Sneakers do?)
    "for every credibility gap, there is a gullibility fill"
    jeff f
    '97 RF900R

RSVMILLE661

Originally posted by DreamAngel
    okay than explain why it wasnt the same size when you held the two up to eachother hmmmm if yours is a 22 and mines a 22 then why are they different sizes lol

A mans version of 22" is going to be different than a womans..

[--------------------------] <-- Mans 22" [-------------] <- Womans 22"

What a man thinks his pee pee is..

[------------------------------------------]

What a woman thinks

[---]

My Ex explained that to me.

0 Not allowed!

Mrs. Frankenstein

well you guys can just go right ahead and change the whole point of what i said - but though we both thought we had 22" WIPERS they werent the same size!

0 Not allowed!

Maybe one was a Ford 22 and the other was a Mercury 22??? LOL

0 Not allowed!

lol oh ^^^^^^ thats it well ford changes

every thing i worked on um for years no shit not kiding my truck was the hardest fucker mid year 1977 i got a chevy presure plate in it no ford stuff would fit the guy at the parts store gave me about 6 diff. ford 1s nogo he then says you cant have a ford fly wheel so i put it on his bench & show him the ford logo we started matching bolt paterns so i grabed on off the shelf & say bingo he says that cant b the 1 its for GM fuck you it fits owned & worked on broncos & bronco 2s used 2 suprise me all the time y they do that 1 trany fits that year only & thats if they where the same in the 1st place same with cars

0 Not allowed!

Guilt a USELESS emotion SEVENSGT's Avatar

Fuckin ford on the 93Probe GT, I couldn't get anything at all that'd fit, not aftermarket shit, and ford parts are sooooooo fuckin over priced. It had same engine and exhaust as a mx6 but the o2 sensors weren't the fuckin same, and they were $90 cheaper then the ford

0 Not allowed!