Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Recent events in review...

Mrs. Frankenstein

warning: this is my rant...

My weekend started off crazy... seeing as we had half the number of people at work than we should have. One person was just fired at work which left us a person short for Friday night, then someone else was off for the weekend as she was away skiing (fine), then someone calls in sick and whats this - we have half the # than we're suppose to and NO ONE was willing to come in and help when EVERYONE seems to want more hours - stupid fucking people sick of this shit... we made it thru the night fine - as I suspected we would.
    Get up to Josh's and im happy cuz I get to be with him for the next day...spend all day saturday with him have fun ... but then sunday morning came and it was snowing and I didn't want to get up but had to go to work So I begrudgedly (is that really a word? whatever its late lol) got up and went to work BUT Josh the sweetest person there is got outa bed when he didnt have to and cleaned off my snow covered car
    Road were shitty until I got to Boston then it was a cake walk the rest of the way home... got to work and it was fine - people would complain and I really didnt care... It was amusing to say the least.
    Sunday afternoon came and yeah I'll admit I was getting a lil grumpy... maybe it was the weather, maybe it was my shitty job, maybe it was the realisation that it was the first day in the long stretch before I'd see Josh again - who knows whatever. I realise later on that stupid me... I left my check book at Josh's so I had to go back up there to get it so I can pay bills this week - stupid bills blaaaaaaaaaahhhhh. So I got to see him again and it was nice but I still had to leave so I was sad. (yeah I know you're probably getting ready to stop reading this now lol pff). Then there's Monday....ooooh good lord what a bad day of the week - why was monday every invented??!?!?! maybe if it had a different name it wouldnt be so bad?? uughhh
    Okay so I got to work this afternoon to find out one of the girls in the morning had called in cuz her kids are sick... (short one person for half the day), get another call from a girls mother that she has a 102 temp and wont be in to work tonite (short one person at night), get another call from someone else saying she's sick and wont be in (short two people) and i get replacements oh yay - they did so much for me too :\ I shouldn't complain but after the weekend of everyone calling in sick and no one willing to cover and all of a sudden those same people are willing to cover its kinda like wtf?! but anyway...... my biggest issue of the entire weekend is yeah okay the new guys been fired - yay or so i thought... we'd all have thought that since he's now gone i'd be getting the hours i've been looking for since he basically stole the hours i could have had. the manager says to me friday - so we have 40 available hours now. and i realized my hours WEREN'T increase as i had thought WTF?! and to top that off i left a note to the boss about my hours and shift .... he responds today with well we can see if someone else is willing to cut their hours to allow for ur hours but if that doesnt work then i dont know where we're going to get the hours from because their just arent any........... OMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WTF WTF WTF ........... I'M JUST SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATED...... all i want is a job where im happy and able to make ends meet and be able to see josh more than i'm seeing now! it's the same issue day after day and its just not going away - one day or another it will but this shit is getting a little rediculous........... sigh
    i have THE BEST bf in the world and can't even see him but once maybe twice a week because of my stupid schedule!!!! grrrrrrr
    What I should be saying is ... Josh you're a saint for putting up with me and my shitty job, etc lol. sigh
    okay im done ranting for now - i'll have another in a day or two?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

The Galaxy song
    from "Monty Python's The Meaning of Life"
    Whenever life gets you down, Mrs. Brown,
    And things seem hard or tough,
    And people are stupid, obnoxious or daft,
    And you feel that you've had quite eno-o-o-o-o-ough,
    Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving
    And revolving at nine thousand miles an hour.
    It's orbiting at nineteen miles a second, so it's reckoned,
    'Round the sun that is the source of all our power.
    Now the sun, and you and me, and all the stars that we can see,
    Are moving at a million miles a day,
    In the outer spiral arm, at fourteen thousand miles an hour,
    Of a galaxy we call the Milky Way.
    Our galaxy itself contains a hundred million stars;
    It's a hundred thousand light-years side to side;
    It bulges in the middle sixteen thousand light-years thick,
    But out by us it's just three thousand light-years wide.
    We're thirty thousand light-years from Galactic Central Point,
    We go 'round every two hundred million years;
    And our galaxy itself is one of millions of billions
    In this amazing and expanding universe.
    Our universe itself keeps on expanding and expanding,
    In all of the directions it can whiz;
    As fast as it can go, that's the speed of light, you know,
    Twelve million miles a minute and that's the fastest speed there is.
    So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure,
    How amazingly unlikely is your birth;
    And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space,
    'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth!

This always makes me happy again!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Chris J.
    "You're going the wrong way!!!"
    "How does he know where we're going?"
    03 Aprilia Tuono, 06 Yamaha R6, 16 Yamaha XSR900, 13 VW Touareg