Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Recreationally Legal

Re: Recreationally Legal

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_E_D View Post
    No, no, no. We have to tell you 20 things you didn't ask, and then tell you you were wrong for asking in the first place. That's how this works.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    One word, PAX. Most places have carts for both the pen type and the PAX. After breaking a few of the pen types, the glass is very brittle! One drop and it's all over! I recently got a, PAX and it is wayyy better, no worries about dropping and breaking the glass and it's much smaller, more like a JUUL thing.
    +1...pax era

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bike: none but i have a seafoam green 125cc scooter
    Point37s Garage Sale Thread

Sooooo...the deal in Maine is: If you DON'T have the medical card, you can only purchase at the recreational shops (vegetation, edibles, vapes, etc.). If you have the card, you can purchase at either (recreational and/or medical dispensary).

Just thought I'd share my personal experience from actually going to Maine & learning. Problem for me is at the time, the only recreational shops were in South Portland & Portland. I didn't bother going, just what I was told at the Lebanon dispensary. Which at the time was only medical use.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JettaJayGLS View Post
    When I first read this, I thought you were asking if you could purchase a pot shop...like the whole thing. I was like, damn Stoneman, that name really makes sense.
    We're actually poised to make a move to that industry when NH goes recreational. We've lined up some important cards for when it happens.

If you knew my last name, it'd make even more sense!

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hypertarded

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    Sooooo...the deal in Maine is: If you DON'T have the medical card, you can only purchase at the recreational shops (vegetation, edibles, vapes, etc.). If you have the card, you can purchase at either (recreational and/or medical dispensary).
    I don't go to the dispensaries much cause $$$, but the ones I 've been to down here the only differences are amount allowed to purchase & lower price for the card holders

We're actually poised to make a move to that industry when NH goes recreational. We've lined up some important cards for when it happens.
    Good Luck

Lifer

Good luck, but be careful.

It's like any small business, but in this case there are huge capital investors moving in. It's a terrible irony that recreational weed will end up corporatized and generating returns for publicly traded companies.

Quote Originally Posted by FriskyDingo View Post
    I don't go to the dispensaries much cause $$$, but the ones I 've been to down here the only differences are amount allowed to purchase & lower price for the card holders
    Yeah...I like to go occasionally just for the options. But the novelty has definitely worn out. Although we're typically met with quite the fanfare when I show my ID at any of them. We've only been to a handful (Big Shirl likes to go, but doesn't actually partake), but we're usually the first "Stoners" they've had in and they like to make a big deal of it.

Quote Originally Posted by FriskyDingo View Post
    Good Luck
    We need NH to get off it's high horse in regard to that first. But we've been under the tutelage of a couple of my wife's clients who are (legal) growers and have a couple dispensaries in Maine. The financial aspect is mind boggling because it's not federally legal. Absolutely mind boggling.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    Good luck, but be careful.

It's like any small business, but in this case there are huge capital investors moving in. It's a terrible irony that recreational weed will end up corporatized and generating returns for publicly traded companies.
    We've already got our feet in the door. I can't say much more about it yet. But we've got a few bases already covered.

The biggest issue is most banks simply won't accept the money. Not until it's federally legal. And if you find a bank that WILL, they will only accept a certain amount and WILL NOT guarantee the deposits. It's really fucked up on that end.

But my wife makes really good money serving those folks in Maine because of that silliness. She has to work some hard to dispense that money among a few different banks and other institutions.

I think I do, you pop up on my suggested facebook friends

Nice, its a good trend to hop on. I'm pretty heavily invested in US weed stocks (MSOS ETF). Canada multiples are so much higher. Once regulation passes in US we should approach those, or at least that's my bet. Its really just a matter of time. Seemingly, the money is in products and not the actual growing.

I'd like to hop on the recreational psilocybin train as well...whenever I figure out how.

To add to your original questions. My CA license works in MA weed shops. No questions asked.

A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

Drugs are bad, mmmmmkay?

one of my grandsons just bought a house in Mexico, ME and is going into growing & medical dispensary, my pharmacist in Leb City who has been licensed to grow (for dispensaries) now has his dispensary license

RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12