Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

road rage

First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar

Re: road rage

BWAA HAAA!!!

protecting the roads one asshole at a time
    wonder if hes related to chris?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 690SM /03 300EXC/14 XTZ1200
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

i think im gonna pour salt in the wound and send him a letter telling him what DOUCHE he is

TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

nice P.I. skills by Mike B....i didnt give ANY info and he figured it out

Quote Originally Posted by SVRACER01 View Post
    nice P.I. skills by Mike B....i didnt give ANY info and he figured it out
    i was pretty sure it would make the portsmouth herald police log. i've been in it a few times years ago (grew up in rye)

What a piece of shit.

I fucking hate drunk drivers. After almost being killed by one in 2004 while riding my Superhawk... I hope they all contract painful STD's and die.

Boston --> San Diego

that is awesome, so far his being a douche has cost him $1500 AND a DWI Charge... what an ass...

Brian, I'd consider calling the cops and just informing them of what happened. Driving 'above the speed limit' really isn't a huge crime if you honestly feel endangered for your life.

Mr. Watt is a shithead.

Boston --> San Diego

This is the most amazing thread I've read here in a while. Oxx probably saved someone's life by getting this guy off the road. +1 for track training.

Joe
    04 Thruxton (Street)
    01 SV650 (Track)
    75 CB400F (Future Vintage Racer)
    68 BSA Royal Star (Garage Floor Lubricator)

If this is Chris's Dad

Maybe someone should email Adam Leech and tell hm about it.

aleech@seacoastonline.com

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Thumbs up Re: road rage

i think im gonna pour salt in the wound and send him a letter telling him what DOUCHE he is
    You should...nice work. He's in for quite a sober St. Patty's Day!!!! Wonder if he had an open container when they found him...or a full diaper...or both!!!

I'd be 10 times more impressed with this whole story if it happened while you were on a motorcycle....

i want to make sure he isnt related to chris before i "bring the pain"

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Watt was released on $1,500 personal recognizance bail and is scheduled to appear at Portsmouth District Court on March 17.
    Does anyone find it a little funny that he is appearing for a DUI summons on St. Patrick's Day?

"...i would seriously bite somebody right in the balls..." -bump909

NICE!!!

Johnny

Its an Italian bike...Ive had (have?) a few

I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l3uddha View Post
    OXX IS A HERO!
    YAY for reckless driving!!!!

Let's see what we have here, shall we?

Highway Markings
    - violation $100
    Reckless Driving - violation and fined not less than $500 for the first offense and $750 for the second offense nor more than $1,000 and his or her license shall be revoked for a period of 60 days for the first offense and from 60 days to one year for the second offense.
    Speed - 70 in a 35 I believe you said? 35 over = must appear and probably a suspension of license
    Racing on Highways - violation - may take some effort to prove but can be done - contact court for fine
    Conduct After an Accident - it is possible to show that you are a contributing factor in this accident and if it can be proven so you are guilty of a Class A Misdemeanor.

YAY - definitely actions to be proud of......

Bras cause cancer.

what should i have done then. ill admit that i wouldve probably been speeding anyway just not that much.
    maybe i should have done the speed limit and maybe he wouldve ran me off the road since it seems obvious that he had a complete disregard for the safety of others.
    or maybe i couldve played the same childish game of brake checking like he did.
    i just wanted to get away. thats all. everything you accuse me of he is also guilty of.

Quote Originally Posted by naked-daytrader View Post
    I'd be 10 times more impressed with this whole story if it happened while you were on a motorcycle....
    Yeah....naked...in a snow storm...at night....

"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.
    Muhammad Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by 04ZRX View Post

If I were you, I wouldn't contact the police about anything. If they even thought you saw the accident & didn't stop to help out, they may go after you.
    +1....

You did your duty! Now let the officials do theirs...!

"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.
    Muhammad Ali.

what should i have done then. ill admit that i wouldve probably been speeding anyway just not that much.
    maybe i should have done the speed limit and maybe he wouldve ran me off the road since it seems obvious that he had a complete disregard for the safety of others.
    or maybe i couldve played the same childish game of brake checking like he did.
    i just wanted to get away. thats all. everything you accuse me of he is also guilty of.
    I never said that he wasn't guilty of anything. I was making comments about what YOU did. YOU are not responsible for his drunk driving, his speed or anything else HE did, other than maybe being involved in the accident. What should you do? Drive normal, he probably wouldn't have run you off the road. That's going a bit far. There is another thing you can do - call the fucking police. Short of the guy pointing a gun at you and saying he is going to kill you - double the speed limit is not ok. Think about it. You say it's a curvey road to the point where you were in the wrong lane on the turn and there was a car coming. If that car was a little closer? You had no way to tell if there was another car or even a kid on a bicycle - it was only 7pm....maybe an old lady walking her dog. Your driving was reckless no matter how you look at it. The guy is not going to drive you off the road. The chances of that are so minimal is laughable to truly believe that's what would have happened. Is it possible? Sure it is, is it likely? No.

Bras cause cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by l3uddha View Post
    cops can't tell you NOT to, or penalize you for fleeing a scene if you feel that you are in danger.

you could have stuck at the speed limit & he could have run you off the road or fucked with you even more and forced you into making dangerous evasive maneuvers, like my in story. you could have stopped and waited for the cops & he could have walked up to your window with a weapon of some sort. guy was acting irrational and you got away from the scene, rather than let him take control or escalate it. big fucking deal! if you feel your safety is in danger, and seeing how a car is considered a deadly weapon, you know the rest... fortunately, this is one of those situations where you could be caught red-handed in the act, and get away scott-free because of the other guy's actions. even walker texas ranger couldn't book you on this.

from Oxx's story alone there in no way that would be proven. plus, the fact that this guy was drunk completely destroys his credibility in recalling what exactly happened.

Much of the conduct after statute speaks of leaving the scene and NOT NOTIFYING THE POLICE. Oxx should have called the police to inform them of the accident.

And if you feel that your safety is in danger - you can leave by going to a safe distance and call the police on your cell phone (I know Oxx and I know that he has a celly) or go to the police dept - that's a pretty safe place and, no shit, look at that, you can report the accident....holy crap what a coincidence.

Bras cause cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by DucDave View Post
    +1....

You did your duty! Now let the officials do theirs...!
    His duty is to let the officials know about it. He could say that he drove past it or saw the guy lose it in the corner behind him thus saying nothing about his driving and not incriminating himself.

Bras cause cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikon View Post
    His duty is to let the officials know about it. He could say that he drove past it or saw the guy lose it in the corner behind him thus saying nothing about his driving and not incriminating himself.
    You mean now? After the fact? Wouldnt he in fact be incriminating himself for leaving the scene of the accident?

I agree that he probably should have called the police immediately. The guy might have been hurt. Alternatively, Ox might have resisted the temptation to post it up here where the thread is, predictably, 80% in favor of what he did and 20% opposed. (...the old 80/20 rule is nearly universal! I love it!)

I am in the 'taint' camp. I applaud OX for how he handled it. I agree that he could have handled it better. I think he should have called it in. I understand why he didnt. (By the way, this ability to see both sides of a discussion happens to be one of my many character defects....)

...blah blah blah...

YAR

Muhammad Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikon View Post
    I never said that he wasn't guilty of anything. I was making comments about what YOU did. YOU are not responsible for his drunk driving, his speed or anything else HE did, other than maybe being involved in the accident. What should you do? Drive normal, he probably wouldn't have run you off the road. That's going a bit far. There is another thing you can do - call the fucking police. Short of the guy pointing a gun at you and saying he is going to kill you - double the speed limit is not ok. Think about it. You say it's a curvey road to the point where you were in the wrong lane on the turn and there was a car coming. If that car was a little closer? You had no way to tell if there was another car or even a kid on a bicycle - it was only 7pm....maybe an old lady walking her dog. Your driving was reckless no matter how you look at it. The guy is not going to drive you off the road. The chances of that are so minimal is laughable to truly believe that's what would have happened. Is it possible? Sure it is, is it likely? No.
    i understand your reckless driving point. i knew the car was coming as i could see through the turn. i actually had slowed down for the turn ,and if i had to, could have stayed in my lane. all of that is pointless i guess. i guess going faster is just a natural instinct in most of us. had i been in the truck i wouldnt have even bothered as the truck cant go fast. i figured a short little sprint and he wouldve let it go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12