Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

*I* Need A Running Mate...

Remember the 'Us' party I spoke of a while back? I think it's about time to start looking into the next election. Anybody in?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Originally posted by Mystery Squid
    Dude, you should hook up with Randyo, and move to cede NH from the Union. I'm sure Randy has connections with the numerous NH anti-gov. militia types....

I have no desire to separate from 'the Union'. This country NEEDS someone from NH running it. We should be a model for the federal gov't...

werd...COWS FOR EVERYONE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

I'll be the secretary of defense. Instead of "If you're not with us, you're against us." as a slogan, we could just use

"join us, or die"

2003 Yamaha R6
    1999 Yamaha YZ400

Originally posted by bentbryan
    I'll be the secretary of defense. Instead of "If you're not with us, you're against us." as a slogan, we could just use

"join us, or die"
    Very Good Bry...I like it...you get my vote

I still love the smell of burnt racing fuel in the morning!

Hey Stoneman, I would love to enter into politics if I thought that I could effect positive change.

IN!!!!

LRRS#167

"join us, or die"
    just FYI, that sounds more like SecState that SecDef...

Originally posted by twrayinma
    just FYI, that sounds more like SecState that SecDef...
    Oh, you forget, this "ticket" here will be doing away with the position of SecState. They don't think they need to "get along" with the rest of the world. Go it alone, donechaknow!

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

Yeah, there is another 'tolerant' liberal jumping to conclusions before they have all the facts.

Sorry, hohum you did open yourself up for it.

LRRS#167

Originally posted by lrrs167
    Yeah, there is another 'tolerant' liberal jumping to conclusions before they have all the facts.

Sorry, hohum you did open yourself up for it.
    Conclusions are hard to jump to when you're joking about a phony ticket

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

heh...TOUCHE!!!

LRRS#167

"join us, or die"

Hay fukka, me defense, youi sec of state. AIGHT

Would ya want a hostile fukka like me, cause it looks like I ain't geeting in this election

Wait, let's step back for a moment. Why exactly do we "need" the rest of the world?
    Man, I need a better picture of Joe to photochop in a hitler mustache!

How about we need the rest of the world because we don't make much here any more? How about because we wouldn't be able to ride bikes for very much longer without OIL?

So many reasons...

Just about all of them! Hence, they need us/we need them. Its a mutually beneficial thing. Soooo, asking "why do we need the rest of the world" is kind of a "silly" question. We need them, they need us, thats how economies work.

I'm beginning to think you have watched those star wars dvd's too many times, and you're starting to idolize Darth Vader!

I'm beginning to think you have watched those star wars dvd's too many times, and you're starting to idolize Darth Vader!
    Luke, come to the Dark side...

Seriously though, when and where are we all gonna get together and talk about this stuff over a few frosty bevies? We cannot have an effective argument through an online message board. I say we plan an NESR day at F1 Boston in Dec. or Jan. We can drink and drive around their tracks, legally. It would be good fun as long as we can remember the one thing we all have in common(motorcycles, DUH). We can have 'spirited' debate and we don't have to limit our conversations to politics. It would be a good long drive for me, but worth it to hang with youz guys, even if some of you are liberal panzies.

We could settle our differences on the cart tracks.

So who likes this idea?

LRRS#167

WTF, I'm up for a good brawl!
    If it's a brawl, I'M IN!

Stop making assumptions on what my format will be, you DON'T know. And stop assuming it's all a joke. I'm fuggin' serious here. It doesn't take a whole helluva lot to get political recognition any more...

My philosophy is simple: I don't wanna JUST surround myself with 'liberals' or 'conservatives'. I wanna surround myself with people like me, that've absolutely HAD IT with the way politics are controlled by two entirely OPPOSED parties. I wanna surround myself with people like ME, that don't make a ton of money and continually tighten the belt to keep my family healthy financially. I wanna surround myself with people like ME, that have NO WORKING PAST with politics and believe that 'lifers' have no place in OUR government. I wanna surround myself with people like ME, that can no longer tolerate the wealthiest people in the United States running our lives; people that've never hadta struggle to make a mortgage payment. I wanna surround myself with people like ME, that believe 'The America Dream' that our parents enjoyed is no longer achievable to the 'everyday people'. And I wanna stand with people like ME, who still believe that this government should be run OF the people, BY the people, and is so often forgotten, FOR the people...

I'm Jay Stonner, and I approved this message...

...tomorrow, my very simple plan for health care reform in this country...

Jay, I already told ya, I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!

NO KIDDING!!!!!

LRRS#167

Joe, I don't think YOU are a Nazi, I think your concept of foreign policy is fairly "Naziesque" or "Empire-esque" if you will. A difference of opinion as to whether force should be used to ACTIVELY shape the world in our image, or if it should be used to defensively to DETER other nations from drifting too far away from our image.

Jay, if this isn't a joke, what is it? If you're serious, lets see where you political party is in say a years time. I look forward to seeing you on the Daily Show

(did you happen to see the Daily Show episode where they interviewed the head of the Prohibition party?)

Jay, how the hell are we gonna take time off to run... I can't afford to take 12 months to make a run for office. I'll do it with ya.

you wanna piece a me Jay, huh? HUH?

I'm gonna assume by the smiley that that's a joke...