Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Back to School Backpack drive

Back to School Backpack drive

Fellow NESRians,

I am posting here today in order to inform you about an effort the company I work for and I are putting together.
    We call it the Back to School Backpack Drive.

In short what we do is we collect itemized donations (never monetary for this one) and provide kids in need the basics for them to receive proper education and go to school.

I live in Worcester, MA and work in Providence, RI. I will happily stop anywhere in between to collect anything you are willing to donate.

I have been part of this effort since 2011 and it holds a special place in my heart. Without getting into too many details I come from a very poor background and the fact that I have the ability to give back now means the world to me.

If you would like to donate yourself we are looking for the following items:

Backpacks
    Composition Notebooks
    Folders
    Rulers
    #2 Pencils
    Highlighters
    Markers
    Lunch Boxes
    Blunt Tipped Scissors
    Glue Sticks
    Erasers
    Crayons
    Colored Pencils
    Binders

If your business would like to participate you can just put a donation box out and a list of the items we can collect.
    There is no marketing material provided for this so feel free to word it in any way that works for you.

If you have any questions please PM or contact at 508 nine eight one 2 four 00 (preferably by text).

Thank you,
    Sav

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Back to School Backpack drive

Back to School Backpack drive-img_0696-jpg
    $30 can go a long way.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!