Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

SKI/SNOWBOARD 2018-19 PLANS?

Re: SKI/SNOWBOARD 2018-19 PLANS?

Quote Originally Posted by snwbrdr435 View Post
    Straight with a few pow turns in the run out.
    Woot! Had to be a gas.

0 Not allowed!
    Paul_E_D

SKI/SNOWBOARD 2018-19 PLANS?-screen-shot-2019-03-16-a

0 Not allowed!
    May the road rise to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, May the sun shine warm upon your face.

Got some lift tickets to Gunstock. Free. Send me a PM. And by the way. Conditions were outstanding today.

0 Not allowed!
    May the road rise to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, May the sun shine warm upon your face.

Last two days here at Gunstock. Conditions were perfect today with everything but the glades open. Pond skimming Saturday. Closing day Sunday. I have 6 tickets available for free.

0 Not allowed!

Went to Sunapee 3/27 and it was so good I stayed and skied the next day. Skied last Thursday and it wasn’t so good, hard ice under some cover. They close tomorrow.

Anyplace worth going to next week?

1 Not allowed!
    1975 BMW R90/6 | 2008 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS | 2009 Honda CRF100F | 2009 Yamaha TrailWay 200 | 2012 Yamaha WR250R | 2016 Honda CB500FA | 2016 Suzuki GSX-R750

2019/20 plans have already begun. A few days ago I bought a season pass at Powder Mountain in Utah. The plan so far is to instruct on weekends and full-time on Christmas and spring break at Snowbasin. Ski weekdays at PM aka Pow Mow.

1 Not allowed!

My daughter is going to college in Colorado, so an Epic pass is starting to look better

2 Not allowed!
    1975 BMW R90/6 | 2008 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS | 2009 Honda CRF100F | 2009 Yamaha TrailWay 200 | 2012 Yamaha WR250R | 2016 Honda CB500FA | 2016 Suzuki GSX-R750

Lifer

I was in Andorra last week for snowboarding. Didnt even know it was it's own country. So many choices up there. Really epic. Picture an entire country dedicated to shopping and skiing and that's Andorra.

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by boosten lebaron View Post
    I was in Andorra last week for snowboarding. Didnt even know it was it's own country. So many choices up there. Really epic. Picture an entire country dedicated to shopping and skiing and that's Andorra.
    Any pics?

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Garandman View Post
    My daughter is going to college in Colorado, so an Epic pass is starting to look better
    Might want to see if they offer multi-year discounts. Most who go out there don't want to come back.

0 Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

How was it? I was floored as well when we drove through there last year. You're spot on as far it being all shopping and skiing. It's definitely a place for the outdoors enthusiast.

0 Not allowed!
    LRRS 878 Clapped out Gixxah

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by wiggeywackyo View Post
    How was it? I was floored as well when we drove through there last year. You're spot on as far it being all shopping and skiing. It's definitely a place for the outdoors enthusiast.
    I really liked it but my wife wasnt crazy about it. There are certainly tons of choices for skiing here. Personally i think i went a little late in the season but it was still really good. I guess its absolute madness in the peak times.
    There are so many choices here i just drove into the country and picked a place. No thoughts given really. Only weird thing was there are no trees anywhere. Its all snow and rock. Kind of spooky.

0 Not allowed!

And, tax evasion. They are dedicated to tax evasion as well.

1 Not allowed!
    '08 Ducati HyperMotard 1100S, '14 Subaru XV Crosstrek

Quote Originally Posted by loudbeard View Post
    Might want to see if they offer multi-year discounts. Most who go out there don't want to come back.
    During her student briefing they told her a student season pass is $240, and a ski bus leaves campus every Saturday and Sunday, $10. They usually go to Breckinridge as they avoid the Denver traffic (from Colorado Springs).

1 Not allowed!

I got a friend who lives there and is looking for a roommate. He is a champion freestyle skier. I met him while he lived in Breck and he trained at Copper and the Woodward facility.

0 Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345