Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Skid Steer Rental

Re: Skid Steer Rental

Our FEL can lift 850-1,450 lbs depending on height required and distance in front of pins.

But the “Breakout Force” - basically the power of the curl cylinders - is much higher, between 2,000 and 3,000 lbs. It’s what you use to get unstuck....

We usually use forklift tines to move rocks. Put them close together, use the fel and tractor to push the times under it, and curl. With practice you can position them on a wall. For planning purposes, granite is around 160 lbs/ cu ft.

0 Not allowed!
    1975 BMW R90/6 | 2008 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS | 2009 Honda CRF100F | 2009 Yamaha TrailWay 200 | 2012 Yamaha WR250R | 2016 Honda CB500FA | 2016 Suzuki GSX-R750

Re: Skid Steer Rental

Quote Originally Posted by Garandman View Post
    Our FEL can lift 850-1,450 lbs depending on height required and distance in front of pins.

But the “Breakout Force” - basically the power of the curl cylinders - is much higher, between 2,000 and 3,000 lbs. It’s what you use to get unstuck....

We usually use forklift tines to move rocks. Put them close together, use the fel and tractor to push the times under it, and curl. With practice you can position them on a wall. For planning purposes, granite is around 160 lbs/ cu ft.
    too big to get in the yard or out to where i want to deposit the rocks, too heavy, guessing i can't rent one and would probably make more of a mess than it's worth without a good operator

0 Not allowed!
    bike: none but i have a seafoam green 125cc scooter
    Point37s Garage Sale Thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12