Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Sometimes I wish...

Mrs. Frankenstein

Sometimes I wish...

sometimes I wish I took my camera everywhere like Josh does...
    I went grocery shopping after work w/mom tonite and saw something I shouldn't have....

a moldy pack of cheese!!!!!!!!! I was searching for some good taco cheese but they seemed to be all out of the good stuff stupid sunday shopping grrrr anyway i thought i saw some that had fallen and low and behold it was taco cheese.... MOLDY taco cheese i showed my mom and walked away going eeew and laughing at how disgusting that is for it to have been there in a grocery store!!!!!!!!!

its one thing to find that kind of stuff in my own fridge - we forget a lot of food is in there ... or to go into joshs and find nearly liquid veggies in the crisper drawers cuz yeah we just plain forget theres anything in them lol

but a grocery store?!?!?!?!!??

i might have to change what store i shop at lol

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Sometimes I wish...

cheeese

-Josh || Forum Rules || Stop. Think. Post.

Mrs. Frankenstein

Sometimes I wish...

yeah we all know... cheese doesnt go bad w/u around lol

Sometimes I wish...

Naw..It was blue cheese just got put in the wrong place! LOL

Too old to rock and roll, too young to die.

Mrs. Frankenstein

Sometimes I wish...

i dont remember taco cheese being blue/green spotted lol but it was grrrrroooosss lol

and on top of that we got really bad service! our cashier was tossing all of our groceries i was getting really irritated so i had to walk away - if i was the one paying i would have said something in a second to her or her supervisor.... she was being so f'in rude!!!!! and had a really bad attitude... the guy that was bagging everything saw my facial expressions and knew exactly why i was making them.....i turned and looked and he had to walk away for a second cuz he was about ready to burst out laughing..... when we were almost ready to leave he says to me "lots of entertainment" and tries again not to laugh... that lady was such a crab!!!! even my mom was ready to say something and she's the last person that squaks about stuff....

walking out of the store my mom says "i was gonna say to her after she tossed the apples and they basically bounced.... so if i get home and find them bruised can i return them" i laughed...

stupid lady and dirty store (on top of that - sunday is the worst day to shop! nothing in the store!!!)

time to go to stop & shop bye bye shaws lol

Last edited by JCsGrly; 02-10-03 at 10:13 AM.