Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Best source and maker of pick-up bed cover?

Re: Best source and maker of pick-up bed cover?

saw a jackrabbit cover today:

full metal cover that slides back...heavy duty AF

I was quoted $1,200 new though...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    FREE $10 UBER CREDIT W' PROMO CODE --> PON41
    1994 Yamaha YZ250 CA Street Legal 2-smoke :smoke: ** 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 500R **
    instagram @veshlife

Re: Best source and maker of pick-up bed cover?

okay, got some family coming and want a bed cover to turn the bed into a trunk for luggage on long trips to protect against elements/not get robbed at gas stations/airport pickups

whiny needs:
    -live in socal/long beach - need light security: can't knife it (= no access original) and works with tailgate lock. Don't trust the homeless at gas stations with luggage in the back
    -have natural gas tank in front of bed - can't use inside/front of bed for mounts/anything (= no jack rabbit)
    -would prefer access to bed stake pockets as moto tie-down points/anchors for moving stuff (= most folding hard covers)
    -need to be able to uncover all usable bed space on the fly by myself and not have to store cover (= no fiberglass full covers)
    -need full bed access for moving furniture, surf board(s), carrying large items for rental properties, carrying motorcycles/dirt bikes (= 2/3 of tri-fold usually not 'nuff)

So I think the truxedo titanium is my best option (although $800+ )

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by breakdirt916; 12-11-17 at 01:38 PM.
    FREE $10 UBER CREDIT W' PROMO CODE --> PON41
    1994 Yamaha YZ250 CA Street Legal 2-smoke :smoke: ** 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 500R **
    instagram @veshlife

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12