Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

storage cover

storage cover

As a possible cover to the firewood pile. Any thoughts on if the decal is sewn on or printed on? Don't want the neighbor to have to see an advertisement even if its at the back of my property.
    DURATARP BOX COVERS 8X5X7 COULD BE USED AS PORTABLE SHED - motorcycles/scooters - by owner - vehicle automotive bike sale

0 Not allowed!

Re: storage cover

Why not just use an inexpensive flat tarp? Zip tie rocks into the corners for weight.

0 Not allowed!
    1975 BMW R90/6 | 2008 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS | 2009 Honda CRF100F | 2009 Yamaha TrailWay 200 | 2012 Yamaha WR250R | 2016 Honda CB500FA | 2016 Suzuki GSX-R750

I picked up a Harbor Freight 10x10 "portable shed" this year to store some bikes, mower, etc. They are surprisingly tough. My friend has a 10x17 and stored 15-20 mowers in it last winter and it survived some pretty brutal weather. Aside from occasionally knocking the snow off the roof and shoveling around it a bit, super cheap storage that isn't too terribly ugly.

10 ft. x 10 ft. Portable Shed

The usual HF 20% coupon didn't work for it but I found one on the HFDB that knocked it down a few bucks:

Harbor Freight Tools Coupon Database - Free coupons, 25 percent off coupons, toolbox coupons - 10 FT. X 10 FT. PORTABLE SHED

For a wood pile, we used to just throw a tarp over it.

0 Not allowed!
    05GSXR75005SV65090DR350

storage cover

had some extra wood and pallets and a sheet of corrugated metal...just threw a regular blue tarp from job lot over it...

1 Not allowed!
    Last edited by Point37; 12-20-18 at 09:06 AM.
    bike: none but i have a seafoam green 125cc scooter
    Point37s Garage Sale Thread

Just stack it and get some thick plastic rolls down at your local Home Depot/Lowe's. Roll it out, cut it to size. I'm still using pieces from 5 or 6 years ago. although this will be the last year for those pieces.

0 Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Have you seen my baseball GingahNinjah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    Just stack it and get some thick plastic rolls down at your local Home Depot/Lowe's. Roll it out, cut it to size. I'm still using pieces from 5 or 6 years ago. although this will be the last year for those pieces.
    After 5-6 years have they finally just gotten too 'burnt out' from all of the use?!

0 Not allowed!
    https://www.facebook.com/LRRSBT1R #54 EX 2007 SV650 "Work hard. Play harder. Die broke and happy!" Boston Tier 1 Racing Pirelli Tires Woodcraft-CFM Armorbodies Penguin Racing School Vortex Shorai Batteries DP Brakes Riders Discount SIDI Leatt

High maintenance priss

@OP: Looks printed on. One of the pics in the ad even says "Durable STA-BRITE print-on...".

Easy solution: turn it inside out? Or just spray paint over the logo.

I don't like regular tarps - fall apart after a couple years. That one on CL looks heavy-duty.

0 Not allowed!

Thinking about it a little more and the portable shed is probably a bit bigger than I need. I missed the mention of "print on" so I guess I'll pass on it.
    The pallet rack idea looks pretty good!

0 Not allowed!