Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 38586869707172737475767778
Results 1,926 to 1,940 of 1940

Tractors - Educate me

Re: Tractors - Educate me

I believe that they are little more than Kioti tractors with a paint job and bobcat nameplate.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rockland, Assachusetts U Know South Shore

Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    I believe that they are little more than Kioti tractors with a paint job and bobcat nameplate.
    that is what it seems like

Gino
    HAWK GT Racer Expert #929
    2012 CCS LRRS ULSB Champion
    2012 CCS LRRS P89 Champion
    2008 CCS ULSB National Champion
    ECKRACING Bridgestone Street & Competition Woodcraft MOTUL On Track Media Pine Motorparts Vanson Leathers

Yep... Bobcat compact tractors are just Kiotis with a paint job.

On another note, if you are using the 9" trenching bucket and have the Kioti mechanical thumb installed, there is an interference between the edges of the bucket and the widest point of the thumb pivot which prevents you from fully retracting the bucket. I just switched back to my larger bucket for moving material and discovered that the pivot pin has seen some stress due to the interference. It hasn't affected the the operation of anything and the bend is outside the bucket attachment point. Next time I'm up at Concord Tractor I may bring it with me and ask what they think.

Tractors - Educate me-bent_pin-jpg

Tractors - Educate me-bent_pin-jpg

"...i would seriously bite somebody right in the balls..." -bump909

that blows

Gino
    ECKRACING Bridgestone Street & Competition Woodcraft MOTUL On Track Media Pine Motorparts Vanson Leathers

It's still perfectly usable and the thumb is ever so slightly crooked but not enough to affect operation or even notice until I went to swap buckets. It took a touch of light persuasion to make it come out where the lower pin I was able to pull out by hand.

Quote Originally Posted by ZX-12R View Post
    It's still perfectly usable and the thumb is ever so slightly crooked but not enough to affect operation or even notice until I went to swap buckets. It took a touch of light persuasion to make it come out where the lower pin I was able to pull out by hand.
    Just needs the BFH.

Snowed a bit today, and Im without a snow removal tool

hmmmm...... response back.... loss of husband,. will see if i can take a look at it. 2012 with this picture. Does this add up???? Anyone want to take a look at this with me?? I may need to borrow a trailer for a few trips. Do i get some bill of sale and or title for this. does this need to be transferred form her/him to me? How doe this work with tractors?

I've attached the pictures.
    The tractor is available, priced at $23,000.00. The tractor is in very good condition inside-out, doesn't need any repairs or replacements.. runs very well. It was used occasionally, but after my husband's funeral and since I moved, things changed and I have no real use for it. That's the reason for selling. I'm looking to sell it without headaches.Let me know if you are interested in buying it and I'll send you more details.
    Thank you!Tractors - Educate me-1-jpgTractors - Educate me-2-jpgTractors - Educate me-3-jpgTractors - Educate me-4-jpgTractors - Educate me-5-jpgTractors - Educate me-7-jpg

Last edited by nt650hawk; Today at 02:29 PM.
    Gino

Sounds like the dead husband tug at your heartstrings approach. Tell them you are interested and can bring cash but you want to inspect it before finalizing the transaction and see what happens.

thought the same. there was a military one last year where the base would handle the transportation. you kidding me, I'm not bring cash. I'll bring a bank check after i go thru it.

I'd like someone with knowledge to to look this over with me. any takers?

similar tractors on tractor house are 28K and up w/out attachments

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Gino

That’s the one in CT?

Survey says.... No!

Hi again Gino,
    As I mentioned before, I'm a widow and now I'm here in Altoona, PA staying with my parents. The tractor is already at the shipping company in Altoona sealed and ready for the shipping. My presence won't be necessary because I prearranged the deal with J&J Freight Brokerage.
    The deal includes free delivery and it will arrive at your address in 3-4 days. You will have 5 days to try out prior to making any purchase and if by any reason you find something you don't like about it you can send it back at my expense. If you are interested in knowing more info about how it works, I can ask J&J Freight Brokerage to send you an email with more information on how to purchase it.
    J&J Freight Brokerage will contact you shortly after they have the details with all the confirmation that you need to complete this deal and you will also have proof that I am covered by them and a legitimate seller.
    If you would like to receive the email from J&J Freight Brokerage with all the transaction information please reply with your full name, shipping address and phone # and they will call you right away.
    Hope to hear soon from you.

Tractor travelled from West Haven to Altoona

2012 Tiger 800 XC

Right

No one must be falling for the fake e-Bay sites anymore so they changed their logistics provider to J&J Freight Brokerage which is a legit company. You should continue the process with them and show them you are interested in buying the tractor. You'll likely get a form that looks an awful lot like something J&J would produce but the link will be from some unknown domain designed to rape your credit card or bank account if you are foolish enough to send that info. Tell them through a fortuitous timing of events, you have recently bought property just outside of Punxsutawney and you can be to Altoona in a little over an hour. With the loss of income from her husband's untimely death, you can save her the cost of freight because you would be willing to pick up the tractor yourself. There is a decent chance they will say that it was necessary for J&J to move it to one of their other storage facilities and if they're dumb enough to tell you where, you reply that your in-laws live 20 minutes away and your father-in-law will do the inspection for you. There are so many possibilities you can string them along with to waste their time. It can be down right entertaining!

Also, this is why I bought new. Compact tractors are selling close to their original price. With current financing deals and a full warranty, it made sense in my case to buy new.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I had the same thought today. I bought new because I am lazy and impatient. I wanted the instant gratification and did not want to do any of the legwork. Delivered to my door at my convenience?! Yes please.

Still had the fb marketplace alert set up. It has finally started tripping now, months after I caved and bought the machine new. Most has been close but no, not quite. No backhoe or too big or too small. Finally it hit the perfect B23xx Kubota this morning. Asking within $1k of what I paid for a 8 year old machine with 400 hours. No incentive financing and it did not have a thumb. Was marked sold this afternoon.

Whatever. I think I did the right thing on this one. Life is too short to deal with some of that bullshit.

Truth told, with two young kids in the house and a pandemic going down and no truck or trailer I just don't have time to snipe the best deal anyway.

Last edited by nhbubba; Today at 07:15 PM.