Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26

Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

  1. #1
    Super Moderator OreoGaborio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    38,024

    Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?


    Noice.

    Bruce Cassidy says Tuukka Rask is likely to start Thursday for Bruins

    We'll see how things go tonight against the Habs.

    FUK DA HABS

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by OreoGaborio; 01-12-22 at 05:05 PM.
    -Pete LRRS/CCS #82 - ECK Racing, TonysTrackDays
    GMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Phoenix Graphics | Woodcraft | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media

    The Garage: '03 Tuono | '06 SV650

  2. #2
    Lifer gixxer72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The desert
    Posts
    2,458

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by OreoGaborio View Post
    Noice.

    Bruce Cassidy says Tuukka Rask is likely to start Thursday for Bruins

    We'll see how things go tonight against the Habs.

    FUK DA HABS
    Nice.

    Iíve got tickets in a couple weeks when the Bís come out to crush the Coyotes. Fukiní hockey in the desert seems odd, temps in the 70ísÖ
    It will be my first game since coming out here.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Lifer Kenn157's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Saddlebrooke AZ
    Posts
    5,763

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Hat trick Marchand! Go Bruins!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Hypertarded
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,620

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Tukkas new contract is, interesting


    Marchand grabs his favorite hat

    The hat speaks for itself," Marchand said on Wednesday night after recording his fifth career hat trick in a 5-1 victory over the Montreal Canadiens. ďIt just has sexy written all over it.Ē


    looks like breaking up the Perfection Line is paying off so far, good results and more balanced scoring

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,126,331

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Fuckin' Marchand is on FIYA! Busted up nose, scores 5 goals in two games. Meanwhile LeBron gets carted off the floor by four assistants because he has a cramp. There's nothing like hockey.

    During the post game, did anything come up as to why Marchand grabbed that pink hat? I know they like to grab a hat or two after the hat trick, but he went right over to it then skated it right over to the bench.

    EDIT: Oh yeah, Rask. I know they've been tearing it up lately, but it would be nice if this is what they need to REALLY get the ball moving.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  6. #6
    Lifer JohnnyV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Westborough, MA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,219

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Honestly, not a huge fan of the move. I know there's a ton of love for Tuukka but I really think pulling the rug out from under Sway and sending him down could have some adverse affects on the kid's confidence, and was even somewhat evident from Sway's interview/statement following the move. Tuukka has shown time and time again that when it comes to high pressure playoff situations he just doesn't have it in him to stand on his head and be the strong backbone needed to go deep.

    Also, if anyone's looking for tickets for the second half of the season, hit me up. Brother has season tix and looks to sell a good number of games.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Super Moderator OreoGaborio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    38,024

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    Fuckin' Marchand is on FIYA! Busted up nose, scores 5 goals in two games. Meanwhile LeBron gets carted off the floor by four assistants because he has a cramp. There's nothing like hockey.

    During the post game, did anything come up as to why Marchand grabbed that pink hat? I know they like to grab a hat or two after the hat trick, but he went right over to it then skated it right over to the bench.

    EDIT: Oh yeah, Rask. I know they've been tearing it up lately, but it would be nice if this is what they need to REALLY get the ball moving.
    I don't think it was just five goals in two games.... SEVEN goals in THREE games!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Pete LRRS/CCS #82 - ECK Racing, TonysTrackDays
    GMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Phoenix Graphics | Woodcraft | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media

    The Garage: '03 Tuono | '06 SV650

  8. #8
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,126,331

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by OreoGaborio View Post
    I don't think it was just five goals in two games.... SEVEN goals in THREE games!
    I'm talking just after breaking his nose...

    BTW - you sumbitch. You have the same hoodie as me...

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  9. #9
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,126,331

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV View Post
    Honestly, not a huge fan of the move. I know there's a ton of love for Tuukka but I really think pulling the rug out from under Sway and sending him down could have some adverse affects on the kid's confidence, and was even somewhat evident from Sway's interview/statement following the move. Tuukka has shown time and time again that when it comes to high pressure playoff situations he just doesn't have it in him to stand on his head and be the strong backbone needed to go deep.

    Also, if anyone's looking for tickets for the second half of the season, hit me up. Brother has season tix and looks to sell a good number of games.
    I absolutely don't blame Rask for the Bruins playoff woes. The Bruins in & of themselves have completely fallen apart during their last couple playoff runs. Tuuka kept them in it. I'm no Tuuka fanboy, but...

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  10. #10
    Super Moderator OreoGaborio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    38,024

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    lol, wat hoodie?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Pete LRRS/CCS #82 - ECK Racing, TonysTrackDays
    GMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Phoenix Graphics | Woodcraft | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media

    The Garage: '03 Tuono | '06 SV650

  11. #11
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,126,331

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?-oreo-jpg

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  12. #12
    Super Moderator OreoGaborio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    38,024

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    lol. Wow, who'd a thunk it? You & Me... same hoodie that says "JAY STONER SUCKS" on the chest!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by OreoGaborio; 01-13-22 at 10:23 AM.
    -Pete LRRS/CCS #82 - ECK Racing, TonysTrackDays
    GMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Phoenix Graphics | Woodcraft | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media

    The Garage: '03 Tuono | '06 SV650

  13. #13
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,126,331

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by OreoGaborio View Post
    lol. Wow, who'd a thunk it? You & Me... same hoodie that says "JAY STONER SUCKS" on the chest!
    RIGHT?!?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  14. #14
    Hypertarded
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,620

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    During the post game, did anything come up as to why Marchand grabbed that pink hat? I know they like to grab a hat or two after the hat trick, but he went right over to it then skated it right over to the bench.
    You mean beside it having SEXY written all over it? They said he picks 1 hat, the whole team signs & dates it and he keeps it in his collection.

    his shorthanded goal puts him at 14th all time for shorthanded goals.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  15. #15
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,126,331

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by FriskyDingo View Post
    You mean beside it having SEXY written all over it? They said he picks 1 hat, the whole team signs & dates it and he keeps it in his collection.

    his shorthanded goal puts him at 14th all time for shorthanded goals.
    I knew a lot of players will grab a hat and date it, etc. But damn, he could've picked such a better hat!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  16. #16
    Lifer gumby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    1,102

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Cool seeing Bergeron defending his teammate on a late it by the Habs...
    https://nesn.com/2022/01/bruins-bruc...verall-impact/

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  17. #17
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,126,331

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by gumby View Post
    Cool seeing Bergeron defending his teammate on a late it by the Habs...
    https://nesn.com/2022/01/bruins-bruc...verall-impact/
    Pezzetta is such a fuckin' weasel. I can't stand that little cunt. Although he kind of reminds me of Marchand!

    Suzuki deserved a total beat down after his head-butting incident. He only got 2 minutes, but should have been 5 or even a game misconduct. I suspect a suspension may be coming his way.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  18. #18
    Lifer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Looking forward to Tuuka's return tonight.

    Swayman needs to play every night and improve his game. More goalies have been lost to starting out hot and then struggling in the NHL that to being sent down for more experience. Goalies develop more slowly, 27-28 is where is really happens, or it doesn't.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  19. #19
    ^ It's my bike and my car tls25rs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Haverhill, MA
    Age
    51
    Posts
    3,462

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Worst part about Tuukka playing again is that everyone thinks you are cheering for him when you are yelling "boooooooooo"

    Great regular season goaltender and even somewhat successful in the playoffs just can't seem to stand on his head and come through with the big win when the team isn't doing enough to do it with out an outstanding effort between the pipes. Most times when a team wins the cup there are at least a couple of games along the way that the goaltender steals a win from a loss with an outstanding showing.

    Watching St. Louis and Chicago both skate out of the Garden with the Stanley Cup held high are not fond memories

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  20. #20
    Resident Turkey Tricky Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The burbs... where dreams go to die
    Posts
    6,124

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Good start so far. Marchy's pass to Pasta was magic. They do have potential.

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  21. #21
    Lifer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,928

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Pasta hat trick on a 5 on 3 PP

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  22. #22
    Super Moderator OreoGaborio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    38,024

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Two big breakaway stops for Tuuk. He looks relaxed. Quiet, efficient... so far so good.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Pete LRRS/CCS #82 - ECK Racing, TonysTrackDays
    GMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Phoenix Graphics | Woodcraft | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media

    The Garage: '03 Tuono | '06 SV650

  23. #23
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,126,331

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    Pezzetta is such a fuckin' weasel. I can't stand that little cunt. Although he kind of reminds me of Marchand!

    Suzuki deserved a total beat down after his head-butting incident. He only got 2 minutes, but should have been 5 or even a game misconduct. I suspect a suspension may be coming his way.
    My bad, it was Wideman. But he DID at least get one game.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  24. #24
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,126,331

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by OreoGaborio View Post
    Two big breakaway stops for Tuuk. He looks relaxed. Quiet, efficient... so far so good.
    It was kind of odd, wasn't it? He looked nonchalant. Kinda like, eh...just back at work.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  25. #25
    Super Moderator OreoGaborio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    38,024

    Re: Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet? Is it Tuuka time yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    It was kind of odd, wasn't it? He looked nonchalant. Kinda like, eh...just back at work.
    Yep. But that's kinda always been his style, hasn't it? It's always looked like he's hardly workin.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Pete LRRS/CCS #82 - ECK Racing, TonysTrackDays
    GMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Phoenix Graphics | Woodcraft | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media

    The Garage: '03 Tuono | '06 SV650

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •