Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Uptight chicks

Uptight chicks

Why are most girls up here in the North so uptight and cold? They are so hard to talk to and a challenge to actually approach. Down south, girls are so much more open and nicer and come up to you most of the time. And, most are blonde, yeah! Does anybody else notice this and how about you girls, what do you think?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

Uptight chicks

Heh, welcome to the nahth

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

Re: Uptight chicks

Originally posted by Big SIssy
    Why are most girls up here in the North so uptight and cold? They are so hard to talk to and a challenge to actually approach. Down south, girls are so much more open and nicer and come up to you most of the time. And, most are blonde, yeah! Does anybody else notice this and how about you girls, what do you think?
    Maybe you should move south!!!

Or maybe you can just keep trying and you will see there are nice girls in the North too!!

Uptight chicks

Its not a matter of nice, its a matter of initial friendliness. People in general (guys AND girls) are just more open and friendly without knowin ya down south.

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

Littering and........

Uptight chicks

There is a very easy counter to that problem - chicks prey on insecurity. They will shoot you down like an Iraqi weather balloon if you are not 150% confident. So...

Walk up to them knowing that you're going to get rejected like a Canadian quarter in a vending machine. That way, you have no worries, and you will be only pleasantly surprised.

The shit you figure out wonce you're already married.

Uptight chicks

Well, sounds like you're ugly (Just like ME!) and Blondes down south are just really dumb!!!

J/K. Ya know?

Chris J.
    "You're going the wrong way!!!"
    "How does he know where we're going?"
    03 Aprilia Tuono, 06 Yamaha R6, 16 Yamaha XSR900, 13 VW Touareg

Uptight chicks

Haha, exactly. I know there are plenty of nice girls up here. I was the boyfriend of one of them, then I went to college, then she found someone else. But hohum is right, they are more willing to talk to you and it just makes it easier on you. I know how to talk to people, and once I move down south, I will be a master at it and it will be a cake walk. The one problem I heard about all these amazing blonde girls is that they get attached very quickly and call you 10 times a day, but at this moment, I would definitely take that over anything right now.

My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

Uptight chicks

And my friend came up with a great quote, which I will try to remember. He said, "behind their arrogant facade, girls are train wrecks inside, and I have not met one single girl who was secure, so a simple compliment will get their attention and they will most likely become interested." That is a very true quote, no offense girls.

My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

Uptight chicks

Being from the north (MA) and just recently moved down south(VA).....yes the women are a lot better down here....even better when you hit up the college nights at the clubs...the girls here are very good lookin and very friendly

http://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic306_2.gif

Uptight chicks

Tell me more about these college nights at the clubs. Is it just like Fridays and Saturdays when they just choose to go to clubs, or is it like a designated thing?

My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

Uptight chicks

And by the way, the only thing good about MA was Cape Cod, I used to go there every summer, but now I think it is the Carribean. I like the quote in your signature too, it is very true. And I think I understand why you have it, I have gone through a lot of bs too. I am guessing we are pretty similar because we are about the same age and live in the same area. Wish we could have met up sometime when you lived in Cape Cod.

My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

Littering and........

Uptight chicks

When I see a chick that I think is uptight, I just walk up to her and say "BITCH, I'M RICK JAMES. NOW SHOW ME THEM TITTIES."

Works every time.

Uptight chicks

I'm sure that works only half the time. Or even 1% of the time. I went up to a few girls and asked if they would grab my ass, it worked pretty well. It was intended to be a joke and they laughed. Some were pretty intimidated though.

My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

Uptight chicks

Let's keep this going, I want to hear everyone's opinions, especially the womens opinions.

My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

Uptight chicks

if a girl wants to know me down south........well thats fine for me.

Uptight chicks

Originally posted by Big SIssy
    And by the way, the only thing good about MA was Cape Cod, I used to go there every summer, but now I think it is the Carribean. I like the quote in your signature too, it is very true. And I think I understand why you have it, I have gone through a lot of bs too. I am guessing we are pretty similar because we are about the same age and live in the same area. Wish we could have met up sometime when you lived in Cape Cod.
    The college nights are set date thing every friday night college kids get in for free so its allways a crazy scene. As for the sig I actually have Life Goes On tatted on the inside of my arm kind of as a reminder. Cape Cod sucked when I lived there cuz thats all i knew and it bored me.....I lived there all 18 years of my life and now that i live in VA i really miss it. VA and cape cod are very very different in good and bad ways. where are you from....i'll be visiting the cape to see my friends in the middle of november maybe if the weather is decent we can meet up for a ride....i hope the weather is nice anyways seeing that im riding up there anyways. As of now im livin with my god motehr here in VA and her husband is in the navy so sin the near future we'll be moving over seas when he makes chief and it looks like Italy so i'd like to get a lot more riding in with people on the board before i take off.

Uptight chicks

Damn it is late, but I am up writing a paper, so whatever. Sorry to hear about you possibly going overseas. That will be pretty tough, but Italian girls are out of this world. I go to Dennisport every summer, but I live about 45 minutes away from the Bourne Bridge, so the ride isn't bad. I live in Hudson, MA, which is probably like living anywhere in MA, it gets extremely lame because I have lived there my whole life. We should definitely go for a ride. It is getting pretty cold though, so I don't know how much time is left. I am getting my 02 R6 very soon. By the way, what have you put on your R6 Spence?

And also, what do you have for tattoo's?

My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

riding down the cape

I would be up for a ride around the cape, I have a place about 5 minutes from the bourne bridge that I am going to store the bikes at but I would definitely be up for a ride soon. Let me know, November might be a little cold but who knows crazier things have happened.

Arguing on the internet is like winning a gold medal in the special olympics......whether you win or lose you are still retarded!

Uptight chicks

reguarding tattoos i just got this one done....tribal dragon....its not finished tho, im getting a tribal band to go around it

Uptight chicks

this is my other one

Uptight chicks

Originally posted by The KING
    they're uptight because there's a good chance their bf's are all sox fans.... but seriously, i think it's the cold weather. makes them bitchy and introverted. case in point, i have more female friends in FL than I do in NE

Ya left out the most important point Joe that all the girls you know in florida are cross dressing midgets with Dicks bigger than yours

eat me

Uptight chicks

That Tribal Dragon is pretty sick. I was thinking about the shoulder, but the back mostly. I am probably going to come up with something on my own. A bunch of my friends have tattoos and it is crazy how easy it is for them to pick up girls. It is a great conversation starter and they think it is the coolest thing. I gotta get some as soon as possible, haha. Spence, what have you done to your R6 so far?

My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

Uptight chicks

I loved that show too...

Uptight chicks

Let's keep this going. I need as much information and as many opinions as possible.

My eyes low,
    Hydro,
    Leakin' out that Tahoe

Uptight chicks

If you're having trouble getting laid up here, it must be because you are not making yourself attractive enough. Females in New England are a bit more observant than the ones down south.

Here are some tips:
    Wear designer clothing. Unless you do, women won't bother talking you. How will they know to treat you with respect unless you're wearing labels that they can't afford?
    Carry a money clip. It makes it clear that you're ready and willing to throw cash around.
    Drive a bling-bling vehicle. I'm sorry, but your dinky little R6 isn't going to impress anybody. Try a 1000RR or R1 or a bentley or something.
    Shoes are very important. Women always judge a guy by his shoes. Your shoes should cost no less than one month's rent, that is a pretty good rule to go by.
    That's all I can think of right now, but they should be good hints to get you started.

Finally, stop calling them "girls" and "chicks". You're an adult now. You're trying to pick up *women*.

WSMC #940

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast