Vacation Time!!!!!!

Talking Vacation Time!!!!!!

Well all its time to head on out for a week of relaxation away from this crazy ass city. And i get to take the BIKE for a real long ride. This should be fun. Its 480 miles each way. and pretty much all slab too. so i will probably have a pretty sore ass by the end of this one. But i have two different seats to swap out as the trip goes on and i plan on making it as short as possible while enjoying the nice weather tomorrow. By the end of this i will either never get on the Little Red Riding Bitch again or i will fall back in love with her. i dont think the latter has real high probability though.

So i will talk to you later!!!! Have fun and try not to blow your fingers off or any other appendages on the fourth...

blow up someone elses!!!

HHAhAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

0 Not allowed!

Vacation Time!!!!!!

hey i am baaacccckkkk!!!

left Boston with 15,200 miles on my bike.
    returned with 16,950.

i got beat racing against a car while away. its ok though, this is not an average car, my friends got a 2000 WS6 TA which he just added twin turbos and some other stuff too. so i didn;t feel too bad when he walked me in a 60 mph roll on. His car is up to 500 HP now?!?!?!!?!

lookks like i got a lotta reading to get caught up on around here.

0 Not allowed!
    Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

Vacation Time!!!!!!

Welcome back!

0 Not allowed!
    -Josh || Forum Rules || Stop. Think. Post.

"I brap with a clear conscience." - nhbubba

Lifer

Vacation Time!!!!!!

Umm.. where did you go?

Surely racing a silly F-body wasn't the highlight of your vacation?

Ben

0 Not allowed!

Vacation Time!!!!!!

mmmmm......TT WS6

you ever ride during the week? I'm right down the street (waltham)....lemme know!

0 Not allowed!

wellcome back

hope ya had a nice trip

0 Not allowed!
    www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

Summary

Vacation was nice... rode to rochester, Ny in one day. Then Chirstina and i chilled around town for a few days, saw her fam and some friends from college. then we went out to Jamestown, to stay at my friends house for a few days, he is the one with the WS6. NICE FUCKING CAR!!!!!

He has been bugging me to race him since i got the bike. so last winter he tells me he dropped the rear end dragging it and made up all this shit about it being in the shop and some shop fucking up the repairs and shit... so i get the bike to rochester and i followed him to jamestown... about a 2 hour ride. and he wants to race, do some different roll on tests and shit, and i was all for it. i still didn;t know how i faired against a car.
    so he whoops my ass, several times. we get to the next rest stop and i am like WTF?!?!? That seems faster than i remember???? oh yea... did he forget to tell me he had teh new rear end, new tranny, new intake manifold, new fuel computer some other mods...

AND TWIN FUCKING TURBOS.... crankiing the car up to 494 HP by rear wheel dyno?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

that wasn't fair. he says he is surprised he didn't walk away from me more so. he was impressed that i kept up at all. so i imagine that a better driver could maybe get him witha 600. it should be easy with a 1 liter twin though. ... i think.

so we dragged em a couple of times. that actually was my highlight for vacation. i like a simple yet crazy life.

other bike related stuff.... that tire that was on the burnout board got replaced while i was on the road. it started losing air one day, pretty randomly and i didn't want to get stranded 500 miles away without a trailer. i picked up a D207 ZR for $200 installed. not great, but ok for being on the road in a pinch. I kept the old tire though, so i can burn it up next year.
    The new tire, is back in the stock size... what a difference it makes in the turns. i was pretty dumb to make that *other* size mistake.

whatelse, oh yea, i almost crashed into a guard rail. on an exit ramp from the thruway, after a 2 1/2 hour drive. i came around the ramp, it looked like a good turn for scrubbing in my rear tire. i looked ahead and noticed the radius closed up in a hurry and i got excited cause i wanted to really lean it over. but somehow the guard rail like mystified me and i suddenly realized i blew the turn and was inches from it.
    D'OH!!!!!!!!!!!
    No harm done though, i just pulled it back in to the turn and went on. it was kinda scary. i guess thats what they mean by target fixation or something.

so i did a lot of slab riding, a few little rides here and there with my better half and got away from this crazy city for a bit. we partied like rock stars for the whole week and now i need another vacation to recover from my vacation.

Later!

0 Not allowed!
    Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR