Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91920212223242526272829

How has the virus affected your day to day life?

Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

Quote Originally Posted by RandyO View Post
    I never bit my tongue, but put my head thru a horsehair plaster wall during one of em, and another time banged my forehead repeatedly on an old iron radiator. And then there was the time I keeled over backward taking out a display rack, at Rochester Motorsports

Anne gets nervous as a passenger if any g-force is felt, and in any kind of traffic, so we never take highway anymore unless absolutely necessary. That makes my 3 hour trip to my dad's take 4, but it is a much nicer ride and wish I was on a bike instead
    Darn bud, yeah Kelli has been delivering meals to the elderly and driving them to doctors appointments but gives them a heads up she's taking the long way around on backroads. She's never had a complaint and people actually enjoy the slow scenic twisty roads up here and the chit chat as well.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    [/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by xrocket21 View Post
    Well, we live in the middle of nowhere so Winston can just go out whenever he wants.

Is Winston striped? otherwise looks exactly like my first dog, Champ!

Paul_E_D

MA just shut down hockey for two weeks. VT an NH did so earlier so it was expected. Sucks as I played 3-5 days a week.

There weren’t any cases in the adult leagues. We wore masks in the locker rooms, didn’t shower there, spread out on the bench. They disinfected common areas regularly.

Some rinks allowed one parent per skater but others completely banned spectators. The MWRA trend posted in the other thread is concerning.

If you get a thumbs down from me, pm me, it was inadvertent

Development Rider scottieducati's Avatar

Here ya go: http://www.mwra.com/biobot/biobotdata.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

CCS/LRRS #83

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    The biggest effect it's had on us to date is we couldn't spend nearly enough time with my mother during her "end of life" care. My kids & my sister's kids only got to see her once during her 2 week hospital stint before her passing. My sister & I only got to see her during her last few days. My father was the only one allowed to spend time with her until her last 3 or 4 days. All due to Covid concerns at the hospital.

During the last few days when the end was imminent, the floor crew very much relaxed the visitation restrictions. We had to space out our entrances by about 20 minutes so the gate keepers wouldn't question or restrict us, but once on her floor and in her room nobody really gave us much shit. The limitations were mentioned half-heartedly a few times by staff but as I said to them, what the hell were they going to do to us at that point? At that point they didn't really want to get in our way anyway.

It sucked that I couldn't spend more time with her in the end. It sucked even more that the her grandkids only got one chance, and that was a very short visit.
    This is one of the hardest things to see working in Eldery Care. We relax rules with time in immanent. My brother is power of attorney and medical power of attorney for his best friends parents. The old man 94, stage 4 lukemia, fell and broke his hip. The fucking doctors actually operated on him, put him in rehab and he dies 2 weeks later. The wife could only 'window' visit him up until the last 2 days. IT sucked.

Better a Racer for a moment then a spectator your whole life!

Posted by Jane in BoxChat
    Jaynnus - I can't regret what I don't remember

Originally Posted by gmdboston
    Guys, its Maine. The waitresses have more tits, than teeth......

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_E_D View Post
    Is Winston striped? otherwise looks exactly like my first dog, Champ!
    Nope, other than the brown you see, he is jet black.

Rescue dog, he has been great with the family.

Quote Originally Posted by RandyO View Post
    I never bit my tongue, but put my head thru a horsehair plaster wall during one of em, and another time banged my forehead repeatedly on an old iron radiator. And then there was the time I keeled over backward taking out a display rack, at Rochester Motorsports
    And there was this one time at Stoneman's house...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?