Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131424 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 932

How has the virus affected your day to day life?

  1. #76
    Lifer Garandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dorchester, MA / Mt Sunapee, NH
    Posts
    11,209

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?


    Took my wife to the airport this morning. Her mom is quite elderly and alone in FL and the people who usually take care of her canít. So minimum two week trip right off the bat. Lots to fix. Wife was scared to go and scared not to go.

    There are normally two and sometimes three nonstops a day BOS to JAX. Now itís one flight, with a connection, every three or four days. Thereís still a daily nonstop to Orlando. Noticed that the airline (JetBlue) seems to have blocked out the center seat in most rows: only window or aisle.

    Drove to the airport. Two MSP, one cab, and us. Six people in the terminal.

    P.S.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How has the virus affected your day to day life?-e80e3590-61ce-409d-b757-9ef703fb409d  

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Garandman; 04-14-20 at 06:26 AM.

  2. #77
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,125,402

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    Another thing I noticed now that daughter #2 is home from college for at least the rest of the year: what's ours is hers, what hers is hers. LOL! HER ice cream, HER tortilla chips, HER fruit, etc. It's pretty fuckin' comical.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  3. #78
    Lifer Garandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dorchester, MA / Mt Sunapee, NH
    Posts
    11,209

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    Another thing I noticed now that daughter #2 is home from college for at least the rest of the year: what's ours is hers, what hers is hers. LOL! HER ice cream, HER tortilla chips, HER fruit, etc. It's pretty fuckin' comical.
    We’ve run into that, times three!

    So now if it’s something bought specifically for them, they have to put their name on it. “No name, fair game.”

    And if they want to “reserve” a type of cookie, they have to take them out of the box and put them in a ziplock bag with their name on it.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #79
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,125,402

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Garandman View Post
    We’ve run into that, times three!

    So now if it’s something bought specifically for them, they have to put their name on it. “No name, fair game.”

    And if they want to “reserve” a type of cookie, they have to take them out of the box and put them in a ziplock bag with their name on it.
    Good ideas!

    I now remind her every time I serve her lunch or dinner (or whenever she grabs a snack), that she's welcome to OUR food. Yeah, that goes over well and usually ends in a stare down. LOL!

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  5. #80
    Lifer ZX-12R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Candia, NH
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,448

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    So I had an interesting run in with a SJW the other day. I have a few P100 masks left over from some renovation work I did a few years ago prior to buying a better fitting respirator with replaceable cartridges. I did a grocery run while wearing one and was berated by a woman who was yelling at me for stealing vital resources from medical personnel. It was all I could do to not escalate the situation and she eventually gave up.

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "...i would seriously bite somebody right in the balls..." -bump909

  6. #81
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,125,402

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZX-12R View Post
    So I had an interesting run in with a SJW the other day. I have a few P100 masks left over from some renovation work I did a few years ago prior to buying a better fitting respirator with replaceable cartridges. I did a grocery run while wearing one and was berated by a woman who was yelling at me for stealing vital resources from medical personnel. It was all I could do to not escalate the situation and she eventually gave up.
    You're a better person than I...

    4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  7. #82
    Lifer Falko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    MoonTown
    Posts
    5,149

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    Another thing I noticed now that daughter #2 is home from college for at least the rest of the year: what's ours is hers, what hers is hers. LOL! HER ice cream, HER tortilla chips, HER fruit, etc. It's pretty fuckin' comical.
    I'm used to my son eating at school during the day. I can't keep enough food in the house, it's like having a Sasquatch-billygoat running around. I swear the dog hides while I'm at work. Everyone said a teenage boy will eat a ton, I don't remember eating that much. I cook extra food on Sunday afternoon for lunch through the week, at least 'til Wednesday. It's now all gone, in one day. The food bill alone for this shit is killing me.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dad's Dream: Earn enough money to live the life that his wife and kids do.

  8. #83
    Old and Slow Sheppo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Westford, Ma
    Age
    59
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    How has it changed? drastically!
    I work in healthcare as the director of maintenance at an assisted living facility. So get to work and get screened, Temp taken, a few rotating daily questions and a once over by a nurse. ( and not the fun kind you pervs ). Come in and start the daily disinfection of the building. Electrostatic applying a disinfectant and the going back to clean it after it sits for the appropriate time. Our residents are not confined to their rooms as we don't have any cases of COVID-19, but no communal dining so breakfast , lunch and dinner are brought to their rooms, this has basically tripled the amount of trash we need to collect and bring out. I've had to add 2 extra dumpster pickups. Every letter, package, etc has to be brought in, wiped down and set aside for 24 hours. Masks are worn 100% of the time if you are in the building. This is to protect the residents. I had to create a quarantine room, should we ever get an active case. Ordering supplies is a hassle. TP, disinfecting cleaners, wipes, gloves, PPE most of which is very hard to come by. 105 apartments is a lot of TP a week. Helping residents with window visits, facetime, skype, zoom. Leading walks of no more than 3, social distancing around the parking lot. Don't forget the daily conference calls with the state. Then going home, getting out of daily clothes in the garage, putting them in the wash, showering and putting on clean clothes, watch TV, play online, go to bed and do it all over again. I haven't seen my parents in over a month, Dad's 87 Moms 83 and they don't understand completely, I haven't seen my 15 month old grandson in the same amount of time. Facetime and Zoom arent the same, especially when he is growing so fast and my parents are declining at almost the same speed. No driveway parties, no gatherings around the firepit. I would be devastated if I was to bring the virus into work and a resident caught it. As I am sure you have read or heard when COVID-19 hits a assisted living , skilled nursing or nursing home, it hits hard and deadly. So yup life has changed and i think going forward you'll see a lot of changes made or I hope so.
    So have a great day and remember to be good to one another .

    8 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Better a Racer for a moment then a spectator your whole life!

    Posted by Jane in BoxChat
    Jaynnus - I can't regret what I don't remember

    Originally Posted by gmdboston
    Guys, its Maine. The waitresses have more tits, than teeth......


  9. #84
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,125,402

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheppo View Post
    How has it changed? drastically!
    I work in healthcare as the director of maintenance at an assisted living facility. So get to work and get screened, Temp taken, a few rotating daily questions and a once over by a nurse. ( and not the fun kind you pervs ). Come in and start the daily disinfection of the building. Electrostatic applying a disinfectant and the going back to clean it after it sits for the appropriate time. Our residents are not confined to their rooms as we don't have any cases of COVID-19, but no communal dining so breakfast , lunch and dinner are brought to their rooms, this has basically tripled the amount of trash we need to collect and bring out. I've had to add 2 extra dumpster pickups. Every letter, package, etc has to be brought in, wiped down and set aside for 24 hours. Masks are worn 100% of the time if you are in the building. This is to protect the residents. I had to create a quarantine room, should we ever get an active case. Ordering supplies is a hassle. TP, disinfecting cleaners, wipes, gloves, PPE most of which is very hard to come by. 105 apartments is a lot of TP a week. Helping residents with window visits, facetime, skype, zoom. Leading walks of no more than 3, social distancing around the parking lot. Don't forget the daily conference calls with the state. Then going home, getting out of daily clothes in the garage, putting them in the wash, showering and putting on clean clothes, watch TV, play online, go to bed and do it all over again. I haven't seen my parents in over a month, Dad's 87 Moms 83 and they don't understand completely, I haven't seen my 15 month old grandson in the same amount of time. Facetime and Zoom arent the same, especially when he is growing so fast and my parents are declining at almost the same speed. No driveway parties, no gatherings around the firepit. I would be devastated if I was to bring the virus into work and a resident caught it. As I am sure you have read or heard when COVID-19 hits a assisted living , skilled nursing or nursing home, it hits hard and deadly. So yup life has changed and i think going forward you'll see a lot of changes made or I hope so.
    So have a great day and remember to be good to one another .
    Keep doing you, Shepp. You rock! Keep up the good work and keep yourself healthy.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  10. #85
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,125,402

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Falko View Post
    I'm used to my son eating at school during the day. I can't keep enough food in the house, it's like having a Sasquatch-billygoat running around. I swear the dog hides while I'm at work. Everyone said a teenage boy will eat a ton, I don't remember eating that much. I cook extra food on Sunday afternoon for lunch through the week, at least 'til Wednesday. It's now all gone, in one day. The food bill alone for this shit is killing me.
    My 13-year old won't stop! Which is odd because he's usually not a big eater. I usually make sure he has a decent breffis, but he refuses to take a lunch and the only day he eats school grub is on pizza day. Then we make sure he has a decent meal at night. That kid is eating like I've never seen. And it's not out of boredom really. He spends very little time indoors anyway, he's usually out & about on his mountain bike or he's fishing or making trails around the neighborhood or riding his wheeler (when we're home). I just think he hit his stride just about the time the school shutdown.

    During the fall, winter & early spring months I usually make a big batch of some kind of soup or stew on the weekends which will usually last me a week of lunches. Not now. Between him and our daughter now being home, I'm lucky if that big ol' pot last a few days. I've taken to actually hiding a few single-serve containers in the fridge once it's done now. LOL!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  11. #86
    Lifer Falko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    MoonTown
    Posts
    5,149

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    My 13-year old won't stop! Which is odd because he's usually not a big eater. I usually make sure he has a decent breffis, but he refuses to take a lunch and the only day he eats school grub is on pizza day. Then we make sure he has a decent meal at night. That kid is eating like I've never seen. And it's not out of boredom really. He spends very little time indoors anyway, he's usually out & about on his mountain bike or he's fishing or making trails around the neighborhood or riding his wheeler (when we're home). I just think he hit his stride just about the time the school shutdown.

    During the fall, winter & early spring months I usually make a big batch of some kind of soup or stew on the weekends which will usually last me a week of lunches. Not now. Between him and our daughter now being home, I'm lucky if that big ol' pot last a few days. I've taken to actually hiding a few single-serve containers in the fridge once it's done now. LOL!
    That's funny, I started doing the same thing. I usually put the leftovers away at night and I'll make myself a couple lunches and put them in the fridge at work.

    My son has always been a big eater, but he has always been on a steady growth path upward, but not outward. Now that he's stopped growing up, he's filling out and the intake seems to have increased as well. He's fairly active, but not as much as I'd like. Virtual school 'til noon, then eats, comes to the office gym to work out and get his swings in. Then home and a little Xbox with friends, homework, dinner, gives me my nightly chastising, then face times his friends until bedtime.

    I'm sure your son is burning through calories being that active. Food bill well spent.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dad's Dream: Earn enough money to live the life that his wife and kids do.

  12. #87
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,125,402

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Falko View Post
    That's funny, I started doing the same thing. I usually put the leftovers away at night and I'll make myself a couple lunches and put them in the fridge at work.

    My son has always been a big eater, but he has always been on a steady growth path upward, but not outward. Now that he's stopped growing up, he's filling out and the intake seems to have increased as well. He's fairly active, but not as much as I'd like. Virtual school 'til noon, then eats, comes to the office gym to work out and get his swings in. Then home and a little Xbox with friends, homework, dinner, gives me my nightly chastising, then face times his friends until bedtime.

    I'm sure your son is burning through calories being that active. Food bill well spent.
    Yeah, he's always been on the go. He also hit a growth spurt a bit earlier than the girls did. They were both late 8th grade/freshman year and they shot up, but it was all in their legs. It was like overnight they were as tall as Big Shirl (again, she's not really big), but it was all legs.

    But this kid just all of a sudden BAM! As parents you don't necessarily notice it right away because you see the gradual increase. The other day he was making fun of Big Shirl because he's now just about as tall as her. Again, she's not much of a gauge, but the kids always get a kick out of that.

    And he's already made it clear that we will someday battle for supremacy. I shit you not! LMFBO!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  13. #88
    BMW track whore e30addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    I93/495
    Age
    44
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post

    And he's already made it clear that we will someday battle for supremacy. I shit you not! LMFBO!
    I'm guessing he doesn't know about the strange factoid thread...

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2012 Tiger 800 XC

  14. #89
    Lifer Falko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    MoonTown
    Posts
    5,149

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    And he's already made it clear that we will someday battle for supremacy. I shit you not! LMFBO!
    Mine's there now. He has 3" and 25# on me. I'm getting pretty battle worn...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dad's Dream: Earn enough money to live the life that his wife and kids do.

  15. #90
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,125,402

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    Quote Originally Posted by e30addict View Post
    I'm guessing he doesn't know about the strange factoid thread...
    He knows SOME of it. I think what he knows is only fueling it!

    I have taught him when the shit goes down always go for the badass first. Take him down, his cronies will crumble.

    Quote Originally Posted by Falko View Post
    Mine's there now. He has 3" and 25# on me. I'm getting pretty battle worn...
    No worries here. I'm still about a good half foot taller than him and he's got at least 100lbs to go for me to start worrying.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  16. #91
    Soul Rider Paul_E_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    western, MA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    14,568

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    No worries here. I'm still about a good half foot taller than him
    Really??! I thought you called him your midget as an affectionate term. LOL

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Paul_E_D


  17. #92
    Lifer loudbeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rehoboth MA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,491

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    Not a huge change other than the wife is WFH and watching the kid all day. As a result the sex has gotten rougher.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

  18. #93
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,125,402

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    Quote Originally Posted by loudbeard View Post
    Not a huge change other than the wife is WFH and watching the kid all day. As a result the sex has gotten rougher.
    so win/win?

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  19. #94
    Super Moderator OreoGaborio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    37,460

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheppo View Post
    How has it changed? drastically!
    I work in healthcare as the director of maintenance at an assisted living facility. So get to work and get screened, Temp taken, a few rotating daily questions and a once over by a nurse. ( and not the fun kind you pervs ). Come in and start the daily disinfection of the building. Electrostatic applying a disinfectant and the going back to clean it after it sits for the appropriate time. Our residents are not confined to their rooms as we don't have any cases of COVID-19, but no communal dining so breakfast , lunch and dinner are brought to their rooms, this has basically tripled the amount of trash we need to collect and bring out. I've had to add 2 extra dumpster pickups. Every letter, package, etc has to be brought in, wiped down and set aside for 24 hours. Masks are worn 100% of the time if you are in the building. This is to protect the residents. I had to create a quarantine room, should we ever get an active case. Ordering supplies is a hassle. TP, disinfecting cleaners, wipes, gloves, PPE most of which is very hard to come by. 105 apartments is a lot of TP a week. Helping residents with window visits, facetime, skype, zoom. Leading walks of no more than 3, social distancing around the parking lot. Don't forget the daily conference calls with the state. Then going home, getting out of daily clothes in the garage, putting them in the wash, showering and putting on clean clothes, watch TV, play online, go to bed and do it all over again. I haven't seen my parents in over a month, Dad's 87 Moms 83 and they don't understand completely, I haven't seen my 15 month old grandson in the same amount of time. Facetime and Zoom arent the same, especially when he is growing so fast and my parents are declining at almost the same speed. No driveway parties, no gatherings around the firepit. I would be devastated if I was to bring the virus into work and a resident caught it. As I am sure you have read or heard when COVID-19 hits a assisted living , skilled nursing or nursing home, it hits hard and deadly. So yup life has changed and i think going forward you'll see a lot of changes made or I hope so.
    So have a great day and remember to be good to one another .
    Heaven forbid Sheppo gets "the 'rona" but I can see it now....

    Ole Shep is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.

    "Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"

    Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

    He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"

    Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.

    She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."

    Doug slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very closely:

    Are - my - test - results - back?"

    5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Pete LRRS/CCS #82 - ECK Racing, TonysTrackDays, Ironstone Ventures
    GMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Phoenix Graphics | Woodcraft | Street & Competition | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media

    The Garage: '03 Tuono | '06 SV650

  20. #95
    Lifer loudbeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rehoboth MA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,491

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    so win/win?
    Yeah mostly but she's not letting me wear my Crocs to bed anymore.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

  21. #96
    Lifer burnham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    2,077

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    I guess the biggest change for me is my work. I work from home every other week now, and when I'm there we're only working in our shop or handling trouble calls. Beyond that I fuck around at home a lot more now, doing projects with Tito. I was supposed to be in St John for a week starting Sunday, which has gone out the window. It also looks like my yearly May trip to Hatfield McCoy isn't happening. Really small changes in the big picture, and I'm pretty thankful to still be healthy and collecting a pay check.

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  22. #97
    Lifer obsolete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Norf Sho
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,333

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    Quote Originally Posted by loudbeard View Post
    Yeah mostly but she's not letting me wear my Crocs to bed anymore.
    Just feel lucky you got to be that kinky for a time.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

  23. #98
    Unsafe At Any Speeds Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    :lurk:
    Posts
    12,139

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    Quote Originally Posted by loudbeard View Post
    Yeah mostly but she's not letting me wear my Crocs to bed anymore.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    EX 105 : AMA, ASRA, CCS South East, and WERA
    2014 ASRA SuperStock National Champion - Amateur Division
    Thanks to my sponsors: Motul, Michelin/STS, K&N, Woodcraft, Yoshimura R&D All Balls Racing, Galfer, Sidi Boots, Vortex

  24. #99
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,125,402

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    Quote Originally Posted by loudbeard View Post
    Yeah mostly but she's not letting me wear my Crocs to bed anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by obsolete View Post
    Just feel lucky you got to be that kinky for a time.
    I say hop into bed with scuba mask on and see how she takes it.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  25. #100
    Lifer Falko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    MoonTown
    Posts
    5,149

    Re: How has the virus affected your day to day life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    I say hop into bed with scuba mask on and see how she takes it.
    I find the snorkel freaks them right the fuck out...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dad's Dream: Earn enough money to live the life that his wife and kids do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •