Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What's your favorite video game?

Just Registered

Originally posted by Mr. E. Squid
    now, off to the TV...
    See you in a few weeks

(hooking up network adapter as I type this...and noticing the plugin for an IDE drive on the bottom of it...huh...)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    My 2 vices, not necessarily in order:
    www.gpsdiscussion.com
    motorcycleaddicts.org

ps2 Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
    ps2 Need for Speed Underground 2
    x-box moto gp2

....................... PinHead's Avatar

Well my son will be getting the network adapter for Christmas.
    Keeping in mind he is 10 y/o, is the SoCom game a bit too adult oriented for him? I would like to get him a good on-line game to try out as well. He really isn't into the sports games.

2018 Harley Road Glide
    2000 Ducati 900ss
    2018 Onewheel XR

I have to give another vote for GTA San Andreas. Every time a new GTA comes out, I am glued to the couch with the controller in hand. I will probably log in a few hours today on the game just because I have some free time today.

By the way, has anyone else found the FCJ-900 sport bike in San Andreas? There are a lot of the 600's, but so far I've only found 1 of the 900's over by the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Kham View Post
    you seem to be related to nikon. so fuckyou too! go suck a cock./1
    2012 R1200GS Rallye

moto gp ps2 a must.
    ace combat 5
    pro race driver xbox. a must.
    moto gp xbox just to mix it up

just a few that I play right now.

If money is the root of all evil,
    why do churches beg for it?

yo joe ford get ford racing

i will woop ya on line i will give ya all the time you need let me know

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

Battlefield 1942
    xbox-Red Dead Revolver

LRRS#167

Lifer

Best sport bike I've found in GTA: San Andreas is the NRG-500..

It is clearly supposed to be a 500cc Two Stroke race bike... they even have numbers, etc.. on them.

It handles incredibly well and it will usually hit the "motion blur" speed in like 1 city block. It seems to be much faster than the other bikes but I don't think I've found the 900.

There is one in a parking garage very close to CJs mother's house.. Go west from Grove Street to the arena, go around the arena to the north, go north up Saints Boulevard, I believe the first right if you go down there will be a multistory parking garage on the left, inside you got two of the 500cc race bikes...

Another amusing thing is to take a car, park it next to the airport fence, jump on top, and then climb over the fence. There is a Cessna and a Learjet in there. If you fly out of Los Santos the air force will come after you with Harriers and shoot you down.

Once you get out of Los Santos you seem to be running around in rural areas on the dirtbike a lot, the game actually does a pretty decent job with the dirtbike action too.

Originally posted by benVFR
    Best sport bike I've found in GTA: San Andreas is the NRG-500..

It is clearly supposed to be a 500cc Two Stroke race bike... they even have numbers, etc.. on them.

It handles incredibly well and it will usually hit the "motion blur" speed in like 1 city block. It seems to be much faster than the other bikes but I don't think I've found the 900.

There is one in a parking garage very close to CJs mother's house.. Go west from Grove Street to the arena, go around the arena to the north, go north up Saints Boulevard, I believe the first right if you go down there will be a multistory parking garage on the left, inside you got two of the 500cc race bikes...

Another amusing thing is to take a car, park it next to the airport fence, jump on top, and then climb over the fence. There is a Cessna and a Learjet in there. If you fly out of Los Santos the air force will come after you with Harriers and shoot you down.

Once you get out of Los Santos you seem to be running around in rural areas on the dirtbike a lot, the game actually does a pretty decent job with the dirtbike action too.
    Thanks for the tip on the race bikes. I will try that out as soon as I sign off my computer.

I too have parked the car near the airport fence to get into the cessna and Learjet. I just hate when you fly over a "locked" part of the map and the law enforcement shoots you down from their fighter jets, but it is still a blast.

2012 R1200GS Rallye

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is the best game Ive ever played in my life. I played it for about an hour or two a day until I beat it. The thought put into that game is rediculous, you can beat the main storyline and still have only 60% of the game finished.

Just Registered

Originally posted by A996S
    I too have parked the car near the airport fence to get into the cessna and Learjet. I just hate when you fly over a "locked" part of the map and the law enforcement shoots you down from their fighter jets, but it is still a blast.
    take bulletproof vest from LSPD locker room, keep health topped, steal the dodo, fly close to the ground to the other island, only breaking in that direction when you *need* to. Get low enough to bail and do it near a bike. Now steal the bike, lose the PD for a bit, snag a car, and get it painted.

Then tell me if this really works
    I've done all but the last part as I can never find a place to get it painted - but stands to reason it might work. I've led the PD on an hours long chase around what I think was Vegas before getting killed, but just before I did my warning did drop to 3 stars only.

Or just fly around the planes on the legit island until you get enough skill to get your pilots license.

My fav is getting my shotgun skills up to 'hitman' level in the LSPD. Go in, steal bproof vest in locker room, then shotgun in the back office across the hall on the R - and blast everyone that comes your way while running and eventually hiding down near the second vest in the holding cells. When the first one expires- run in and get the 2nd on. Make your way back up and continue to collect all the pistols from the downed cops. After about 20 minutes (realtime) the shotgun regens. If you get good with the pistols (takes longer, but doable) just standoff in there and keep going back for the vests as they eventually reproduce too...and after 2/3 cycles your shotgun skills will be 'hitman' level.

Hitman is pretty much one shot from med distance you always get the headshot perfect on auto-aim even if they're almost behind you. Vy helpful with the pistols though takes longer

Yes I have no life...I have one game that I've done alot of missions in I sort of progress here and there, and another that I just run around, work out constantly, beat people down, steal stuff, and try to steal that big plane from the huge hanger at LV int'l airport and find out what other easter eggs the game has for those that do not wish to actually play the storyline.

The Pimp missions are obnoxious

My 2 vices, not necessarily in order:
    www.gpsdiscussion.com
    motorcycleaddicts.org

Originally posted by somestrangeguy
    take bulletproof vest from LSPD locker room, keep health topped, steal the dodo, fly close to the ground to the other island, only breaking in that direction when you *need* to. Get low enough to bail and do it near a bike. Now steal the bike, lose the PD for a bit, snag a car, and get it painted.

Then tell me if this really works
    I've done all but the last part as I can never find a place to get it painted - but stands to reason it might work. I've led the PD on an hours long chase around what I think was Vegas before getting killed, but just before I did my warning did drop to 3 stars only.

Or just fly around the planes on the legit island until you get enough skill to get your pilots license.

My fav is getting my shotgun skills up to 'hitman' level in the LSPD. Go in, steal bproof vest in locker room, then shotgun in the back office across the hall on the R - and blast everyone that comes your way while running and eventually hiding down near the second vest in the holding cells. When the first one expires- run in and get the 2nd on. Make your way back up and continue to collect all the pistols from the downed cops. After about 20 minutes (realtime) the shotgun regens. If you get good with the pistols (takes longer, but doable) just standoff in there and keep going back for the vests as they eventually reproduce too...and after 2/3 cycles your shotgun skills will be 'hitman' level.

Hitman is pretty much one shot from med distance you always get the headshot perfect on auto-aim even if they're almost behind you. Vy helpful with the pistols though takes longer

Yes I have no life...I have one game that I've done alot of missions in I sort of progress here and there, and another that I just run around, work out constantly, beat people down, steal stuff, and try to steal that big plane from the huge hanger at LV int'l airport and find out what other easter eggs the game has for those that do not wish to actually play the storyline.

The Pimp missions are obnoxious
    I have to admit, the first day the game was out, I was online getting the weapons and money cheat codes, so I've already gotten to Hitman skill on every weapon in the game that reflects shooting skill.

as for your last paragraph, I do the same, only with the same game. Sometimes I feel like passing through the missions, other times I feel like beating down everyone in site.

What a great game GTA San Andreas is. I just can't get enough.

2012 R1200GS Rallye

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12