Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Why is it??

Why is it??

Originally posted by richw
    If she says stop ....stop
    Just remember.... No means 'eat me out first'

0 Not allowed!
    Support the Troops! (Except for Mondo, that guy's a dick)
    -----------------------------------------------------

Lifer

Why is it??

First off relax.

Second off, stop reading into everything she does. Girls do stuff like that. If you want it pick your head up, put your shoulders back, and go get it.

Third, speak up, and bring it up to her. Keep it serious, no bad sarcasm or stupid jokes, pertaining to dipping your stick (just look where that gets oreoG) besides, stuff like that will make you appear insecure, and girls want confidence.

0 Not allowed!
    It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Lifer

Why is it??

PS - Why is it (every time, it never fails, in never fails) I'm just sitting in my crib, minding my own buisness, and somebody wants to call me to talk about nothin'! Com'on man. Funk DAT!

0 Not allowed!
    It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Why is it??

I behaved and was respectfull towards her.
    here is your problem... nice guys finish last...if you want her go get her....if she says no atleast you will know and can move on..

not to mention girls do not always want you to "behave" go for it bud...what do you have to lose? try not to take this shit too serioulsy...it is a game after all... like it or not...and the "right" thing to do...isnt always the correct thing...

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

Lifer

Why is it??

Nice guys do not always finish last. Pussies finish last.

0 Not allowed!

Why is it??

Well you've been friends with her for 5 years, and she tells you things like "you're someone I should be dating." It's because you're the "nice guy." As far as the waxing comments and shit, that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Have you tried pushing her buttons a bit? You're not going to hook up with a girl like that by sitting back and giving in to her every need. I hope you just don't drown her in compliments and other nice guy/chump comments. If she's that hot, you'll notice guys telling her how good she looks all the time, buying her drinks, ect. This shit gets boring to a girl. Tease her a bit, joke around, bust her (balls?). Flirt/act sexual but joke around.

Girls don't really go for assholes, but the asshole types are the ones who give a little mystery and chase. You can do the same without being a jerk.

Well you've been friends with her for a long time anyway. It's tough to break out of the friendship zone to begin with. Just get her drunk and hit on her.

0 Not allowed!
    "It is important never to forget where u all came from becoz black, white, brown or pakistani we all come from de same place de punani."
    -Ali G

Triumph Daytona 675 SE

Why is it??

Listen to Hessogood.

He gets more ass than a toilet seat so he should know.

0 Not allowed!

Why is it??

Originally posted by hessogood
    Well said. It's just when people think of the typical "nice guy," he's a pussy.

0 Not allowed!
    "It is important never to forget where u all came from becoz black, white, brown or pakistani we all come from de same place de punani."
    -Ali G

Triumph Daytona 675 SE

Why is it??

Originally posted by hessogood
    lol..and they are typically one in the same...

0 Not allowed!
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

Why is it??

Girls don't really go for assholes, but the asshole types are the ones who give a little mystery and chase. You can do the same without being a jerk.

0 Not allowed!

Lifer

Why is it??

Originally posted by Jenn B
    Listen to Hessogood.

He gets more ass than a toilet seat so he should know.
    I've been amazing even myself lately.

0 Not allowed!

Why is it??

You should talk to Ftrain I hear he's smooth with the ladies.

KB

0 Not allowed!
    LRRS/CCS EX #13

GMD COMPUTRACK

Lifer

Why is it??

as smooth as lubing with rubber cement and dipping in kitty litter.

0 Not allowed!

Why is it??

The only chicks who dig assholes are those insecure types with poor self image.

Get yourself a hot chick who doesn't know she's hot who's been tormented by a dysfunctional family and you've got yourself a winner!

0 Not allowed!

Why is it??

My advice for halfsquid.

Don't bother with that chick she's just having a dry spell and you are the closest thing to her.

She just wants to bang you so don't look for the relationship cause it aint gonna happen brotha!

HIT IT LIKE A CHAMP!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Not allowed!

Why is it??

So is it Bittany, Megan, Jenny or Liz?

One lives in Cali, the other seems like trouble..............the other 2 don't know.

KB

0 Not allowed!
    LRRS/CCS EX #13

GMD COMPUTRACK

Why is it??

Originally posted by Jenn B
    The only chicks who dig assholes are those insecure types with poor self image.

Get yourself a hot chick who doesn't know she's hot who's been tormented by a dysfunctional family and you've got yourself a winner!

0 Not allowed!
    "I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Be honest...

I would drop everything for one specific person in this world. & I don't care how good looking this friend of mine is, she is nothing compaired this someone...
    If they only knew, and would feel the same......
    How's she gonna know if you don't tell her???

0 Not allowed!

Why is it??

0 Not allowed!
    Support the Troops! (Except for Mondo, that guy's a dick)
    -----------------------------------------------------

Why is it??

Alright, Mike plain and simple,

oh and before I say anything to get her drunk and bang her is the pussy way of doing things!

Tell her that she keeps saying she should be dating you then go out on dates with her, tell you think she hot and fun to hang with her, see how things go. Ask her if she REALLY wants to see if things could work out between you.

Be yourself not the genlteman you are portaying.

Meaning do what you want and stop being afriad of it!

Then hit that shit when you are both sober!

0 Not allowed!
    http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.ph...&id=1185417660

Live life now!....it has an expiration date!

Friendship is like peeing in your pants,
    Everyone can see it,
    But only you can feel the true warmth.

I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar

Why is it??

Originally posted by rmbbikes
    So is it Bittany, Megan, Jenny or Liz?

One lives in Cali, the other seems like trouble..............the other 2 don't know.

KB
    i'm guessing liz. i asked him last night but he never responded

0 Not allowed!
    Bras cause cancer.

Everybody to the limit!

Why is it??

Originally posted by Half Squid
    [B& No my friend is not a slut. I have a feeling she just needs attention and knows I am a trustworthy guy, unlike most... [/B]
    Would a trustworthy guy get drunk and post personal information about their friend on a public forum?

Not my definition of trustworthy, must be hers is different

0 Not allowed!

Why is it??

Why not write to Dear Fuckin Abby and ask her...you sensative and confused soul...

Then take a week-end in P-Town and discover the real you... ...Oh , and take Bruce along with you... I hear you're good together in the clubs...

0 Not allowed!

Why is it??

Originally posted by Honclfibr
    Would a trustworthy guy get drunk and post personal information about their friend on a public forum?

Not my definition of trustworthy, must be hers is different
    Wow your right about one thing finally! No, I would not give out her info at all. Guessing is all these guys are going to have.

As for on myspace, on there are Ex girlfriends, friends, and a few friends with benifits, or was at one time..

Don't forget the fact I have spent a good amount of time in Cali over the past 8 years for work! Plenty of time spent in order to find friends there! But no Brit is not the girl I am talking about. Minus one from the list.

Easy Rider: She does know! I have told her many times... She is trying to figure out what she wants in her life. It might sound pethetic on my part, but I know even if there was a woman in my life and this so called girl returned to me saying yes she wants to be with me.. Than I would most certainly drop the world around me for her. I know she is the one for me 100%.... There isn't one bit of question in my mind.
    Until this so called "One for me" returns, if she ever does? I will continue my search for another "One" (This is the tough part....)

Oh and for this other friend/hottie, I did make a few smooth moves testing the waters the other night, she did not fight or complain, but at the same time did not return any pleasantries...

She knows also how I feel and how she effects me. I did not do it in a joking form. Good advice though.

I have dated many woman of all ages, a few much older, a couple much younger, & a majority close in age to me. I have learned many things as far as how to read a mowan and when to be funny, serious etc. Just these two woman are throwing curve balls at me...

& I am a gentalman all the time. Who told you any different?

0 Not allowed!
    Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Why is it??

Originally posted by old timer

Then take a week-end in P-Town and discover the real you... ...Oh , and take Bruce along with you... I hear you're good together in the clubs...
    Funny wasn't he over your house all day Saturday??

0 Not allowed!
    Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast