Winter please end Damit

Winter please end Damit

Just venting but this sucks... Making moving to Fla look like a good idea right now. Who cares how hot it gets in the summer. Hurricanes Meh.

0 Not allowed!

Re: Winter please end Damit

Went out with the Tuono Saturday and had a blast down around the Vanilla Bean in CT. On the ride home we hit a temp wall in Oxford Mass. It went from 60 to 45 in a few feet. Crazy weather.

Today I could care less. It's Monday. I feel like the weather is. Crappy and miserable and feel kind of happy everyone else is having a bad day. Does that make me a bad person?

0 Not allowed!
    Send cash... I need a track day

I hear you! 2x the torture as I just bought a new (to me) machine.
    Got out for about 90 minutes on Friday. Pretty thankful for that right now.
    Saturday morning the wife handed me a short list of things she needed asap for a family dinner that afternoon. I started to gear up and grabbed my helmet. She smiled. Not going to miss that opportunity. Nuh huh.

1 Not allowed!

1.6” of 42 rain for the Marathoners, and N wind 25mph gusting 32.

0 Not allowed!
    1975 BMW R90/6 | 2008 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS | 2009 Honda CRF100F | 2009 Yamaha TrailWay 200 | 2012 Yamaha WR250R | 2016 Honda CB500FA | 2016 Suzuki GSX-R750

Quote Originally Posted by Garandman View Post
    1.6” of 42 rain for the Marathoners, and N wind 25mph gusting 32.
    There are many reasons I didn't run the marathon, the weather was probably lower on the list....
    But kudos to those that persevered, if it wasn't already difficult.

My son played two baseball games this past Saturday, the Sunday games were cancelled. I don't know what it is about kids but they seem pretty impervious to cold.

0 Not allowed!
    Dad's Dream: Earn enough money to live the life that his wife and kids do.

I don't know what it is about kids but they seem pretty impervious to cold.
    There Brains have not developed enough to recognize that's its freezing out.

0 Not allowed!

When I was a kid cold didn't bother me. I preferred warm but cold was fine. I never wore a jacket. A sweatshirt was usually it if anything.

Now I'm unhappy if it is below 75 lol.

0 Not allowed!

There is a short human in my house. It amazes the hell out of me with respect to hot and cold. It refuses to wear socks or shoes 99.999% of the time, including outside in the middle of winter. It prefers to shed its coat almost immediately on entering a building or automobile, usually directly to the floor where ever it may be standing. And it enjoys throwing the covers off its mother and I in the middle of the night, regardless of how cold it is in the room. At age 4 it already sweats like a creepy teenage boy in gym class, yet gives no regard for this fact.

Strange

1 Not allowed!

This really sucks. Still have my heat on in the house and I have yet to even consider shutting off my heated seats in the car. Went to NorthHampton, Ma. Sunday night to see Nothing More and drove home in snow and freezing rain all the way home. It was nasty and made that ride a lot longer than necessary.

0 Not allowed!
    Steven

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    This really sucks. Still have my heat on in the house and I have yet to even consider shutting off my heated seats in the car. Went to NorthHampton, Ma. Sunday night to see Nothing More and drove home in snow and freezing rain all the way home. It was nasty and made that ride a lot longer than necessary.
    I ordered one more fill up last month.. and I may end up needing another. It's been an expensive spring.

0 Not allowed!

Been to two Lacrosse games in the last week, 48 and 50. Doesn’t sound bad, right? How about a 15mph wind in your face the whole game? After the first game my teeth were chattering. Game yesterday, had on a light down park, windproof parka with hood, and gloves, still cold!

36 hammering rain in Boston as I write this. With chance of snow.

0 Not allowed!
    1975 BMW R90/6 | 2008 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS | 2009 Honda CRF100F | 2009 Yamaha TrailWay 200 | 2012 Yamaha WR250R | 2016 Honda CB500FA | 2016 Suzuki GSX-R750