Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Is the Wrangler a convertible?

Re: Is the Wrangler a convertible?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurlon View Post
    Damn it, I knew this would happen if I bought a domestic car again... diff cover is leaking, left a stain on my driveway.
    bummer, hope it's an easy fix ... reminds me of the transfer case seal issue i kept having with my '04 Rubi, had to have it flat-bedded back to MA from lower CT one time. oil spray over ~3hr drive made a huge mess.

0 Not allowed!
    Beta 250RR

Quote Originally Posted by typeone View Post
    bummer, hope it's an easy fix ... reminds me of the transfer case seal issue i kept having with my '04 Rubi, had to have it flat-bedded back to MA from lower CT one time. oil spray over ~3hr drive made a huge mess.
    Fortunately it's on the RV and not the Jeep, and I'm pretty certain it's just age related as it's an 06 chassis. Pull the cover, clean things, check the diff vent to make sure it's working, goop on RTV and bolt it back together then add fresh oil, should be an easy job.

0 Not allowed!
    771 Racing -=- FaceBook
    Backed by Heroic Racing Apparel
    A-ko - 1992 FZR400RR SP / Mistake - 1992 WR250ZD / Facade - 2003 YZF-R6 / 2000 LS650P

Quote Originally Posted by Kurlon View Post
    Fortunately it's on the RV and not the Jeep, and I'm pretty certain it's just age related as it's an 06 chassis. Pull the cover, clean things, check the diff vent to make sure it's working, goop on RTV and bolt it back together then add fresh oil, should be an easy job.
    hah! good deal, thought it was the Heep

0 Not allowed!
    Beta 250RR

Lifer

Edmunds trade appraisal says itís convertible.
    Is the Wrangler a convertible?-77d2447d-f82e-471a-8c56-fc5a4b18e78a

1 Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123