I had this shipped over from a contact in the UK when I had my 05 1000RR. It was pulled from an ex-BSB bike. I never got around to installing it and I now have no use for it since I sold the bike.

It's a standard 04-07 swing arm that's been modified by Harris Performance to use a quick change wheel system. This makes rear wheel changes much faster and simpler compared to stock. This service costs around 1,000GBP (quoted from Harris). Granted, that service includes all of the chain adjusting bits, but I think that my asking price reflects that.

The swing arm is straight and in good shape. It appears to have been black at one point. It shows normal signs of race use wear.

You will need to purchase a rear spindle, chain adjusters, lifters, and a brake caliper hanger from Harris or have your own machined. I included a picture of what these parts look like for reference. They are NOT included in the sale.
You will also need new bearings.

Pretty rare piece of kit that you won't see often (if at all) in the States.

$400 Shipped OBO.

Attachment 33432Attachment 33431Attachment 33430Attachment 33429Attachment 33433Attachment 33434Attachment 33435Attachment 33436Attachment 33437