Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

05 600rr Race bike

05 600rr Race bike

Well I have a 05 600rr Race/Track bike that I am selling. The bike is in perfect condition and has very little use as it was only raced two weekends when I bought it and I only used it for one track day. It has never been down. The original owner bought it new and never registered it. I bought it in March with the intention of registering it and using it as a Street/Track day bike but that is not working out to well. Basically because it was never originally titled after purchase and the MSO is made out to the original owner I can not get a title in my name to be able to register it. I can provide MSO, Bill of Sale, probably have a police check of the VIN, and can provide the dealer contact information from where it was originally bought but you will not be able to register it.

List of Goodies
    Ohlins Fork internals (Suspension work done by Pete at GMD)
    Ohlins Rear Shock
    Ohlins Damper
    Full Sharkskins
    Vortex Clipons
    Vortex rearsets
    Vortex 520 sprockets and chain. Geared for Loudon
    Woodcraft Case covers.
    Woodcraft frame Sliders.
    Hindle Ti/Stainless full system w/ PCIIIr
    Good ridge brake lines
    EBC Pads (may need to be replaced)
    New Michelins Power Race (one track day by a red group rider)
    Fully safety wired (some wiring needs to be re-done from the tire change but all holes are there.)
    Probably other goodies I am missing and I can't think of anything it might need other than brake pads. Supposedly capable of low 1.12s at Loudon but I can't verify. I have the original MSO made out to the original owner and the bill of sale he gave me. It is the bike that is in my avitar but I will be taking some pictures this weekend so if there is anything specific you want pictures of let me know.

Price is $6500 obo. I will also consider trades for cheaper track bikes <3k + cash or for a street bike. Somebody is going to love this bike and I hate to see it go but it is too much for me to justify as just a track day bike at this time.

Thanks,
    Randy

Dont Mind the slow guy in the pictures, I swear the bike really is fast.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by rjh200; 08-17-07 at 01:12 PM.

05 600rr Race bike

At this point I have replied to all who have contacted me. I am hoping to have something finalized by this week so if you have not contacted me and are interested please do so in the next day or two.

I was wrong about the mileage as I thought it was just over 1200. I was right it is over 1200 kilometers but there are only 743 miles!!!!!! Add in the effects of the gearing change and it is even less than that.

Randy
    rjh200 at gmail dot com

05 600rr Race bike

sale pending

05 600rr Race bike

Bike is Sold! Atleast it is gone to somebody who will get more use out of it.