What I have for sale is a freshly painted gloss black endurance/quick fill fuel tank for the 06/07 r6. The tank is a dry break tank that has been modified to use a single female dry break. In order to use a tank with a dry break setup it must be vented. The custom tube off the front of the gas tank seen in the pictures is the vent. We ran a hose to an overflow bottle in the upper fairing. That way any fuel that sloshes out will just go there. This tank comes complete with fuel pump, fresh paint and near mint traxxion tank sliders.

The whole purpose of this tank is for fast fuel pit stops in endurance racing. It is custom made to use a Red Head single dry break gas cap. Just the female end. The male end is then on the dump can. The male goes into the female end and you push down. 4 seconds later:wow: the tank is full and you are back on the track.

With some modification this tank could be used for street/track non endurance racing purposes however some modification is needed.

Yeah I grabbed the wrong tank for what I needed didn't read the fine print lol. My loss is your gain.

$200 plus shipping (from 06118) which includes miles of bubble wrap, insurance and delivery confirmation at my own expense.