Hey everyone. I'm looking to sell the exhaust i currently have on my bike. It sounds incredible but i'm looking to shave weight and this seems like a good start. It's set up with a termignoni y-pipe which obviously eliminates the cat. This pipe is only a few months old and is in perfect shape. Then we have the stock mid pipes and last we have the mufflers. The mufflers are Two Brothers Racing M-2 dual flange on mufflers. They have been chopped down about 4 inches so now they don't stick out like a sore thumb. They have also been painted black to match the color of the frame. This setup is still currently on my bike so if someone wants to hear it that can happen. The y-pipe cost me $200 and the mufflers cost me about $700. I'm looking to get $350 firm for any NESR member. I have it posted elsewhere for $380 so you guys and gals are getting a deal. Pictures are available upon request. If anybody is interested or knows someone that's interested please let me know. I am also willing to meet up within a reasonable distance to make a sale happen.