Listing this for a buddy. It's one hell of a clean/pretty bike, can normally be seen at the track, either outside my garage or on the fence by the bathrooms. I'm sure some of you have seen it.

Low mileage 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 750. Original owner. Bike is in great shape. It received a proper break-in and has been meticulously maintained. Bike is garaged kept with heated storage in winter. I've used it for street riding and track days. As shown in photos, it is currently track-day ready. Used but not abused. Never down. Oil and filter change following every track day (roughly every 120 miles), using Motorex Full Synthetic after the 1500 mile mark. I’m selling it to fund race prep on an SV650 I just picked up.
Extras include:
DynoJet Power Commander III USB
Speedo Healer Calibrator v3.0
FMF Slip-on exhaust
Galfer Stainless Steel brake lines
Galfer HH Compound pads
Vortex Frame Sliders
Vortex Swingarm spools for race stand
Vortex Bar End Sliders
K&N Air Filter
Rear Fender Eliminator Kit
Cox Radiator Guard
Stomp Grip Tank Traction Pads
Carbon-look tank guard
Hot Bodies Flush-mount front signals
If you're thinking of doing track days, this is THE bike; essentially same size/weight as a 600 with 20 additional horsepower. If you want to change it back into a street legal bike, I have all the original parts. It wouldn't take much time or effort to do so.
Prefer local pickup but will deliver in general Northeast U.S. region for $0.50 per mile. Other shipping arrangements are sole responsibility of buyer. I will consider shipping via Forwardair only if the buyer makes all arrangement and pays an additional fee for my time to move, pack, tie-down, and lock bike.
Asking $6500, which is Blue Book not including aftermarket equipment. Payment must be cash or certified bank check only. Call Don with any questions: 860-918-2227 (cell).