Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

More Airsoft & Paintball Stuff, and a sweet Mountain Bike.

More Airsoft & Paintball Stuff, and a sweet Mountain Bike.

Have a few toys i need to move so i can afford 2 new guns for me and my brother.
    First up is a Umarex H&K licensed UMP (you can find these online around $170). Purchased this about three weeks ago as a little project, did what i wanted and not crazy about how it came out. Functionally it performs like new but has been painted and the stock has been "speed-holed". It comes with stock battery (8.4v), upgrade battery (9.6v, $39.99), spare high capacity mag ($20), small bag of quality bb's, and instructions. All you will need is a charger ($15-$25). Asking $125

Next is a APS (accuracy pneumatics shooting) AK74 Tactical. This was bought through an online company as a "mystery box" where you know what guns are in the sale but not what you are going to get, they are sent out after being randomly boxed. I payed $150 for the box and got this which sells on their site for $169.99. It was originally all black, and anything green has been painted by myself. Also, the battery compartment on these can be tight, so the battery has been relocated on the folding stock. It comes with folding foregrip ($20), upgraded battery (9.6v, $39.99), original high cap mag which has been painted to look more worn, and 5 brand new mid cap (110 round) mags ($50), and some bb's. This will also need a charger. Asking $125

Action Markers Sentinel. Sweet gun, american made "spyder" clone best describes it. Autococker threaded barrels, upgrades locking feedneck, DP flip on/off asa, and some sweet skull grips. This is strictly a shelf queen as the company disappeared years ago and i have never used it. $50

Last but not least, my most recent custom bike build. medium sized Niner M.C.R. 9 (Magic Carpet Ride) in "Kermit Green". Frame is reynolds 853 steel and was built with love. Hadley hubs laced to Stans rims, Geax Saguaro tubeless tires, Formula Oro hydraulic disc brakes, Specialized Phenom seat, Thomson stem and post, Race Face wide bars, Sram x-0 shifters, x-o rear der., Shimano xt front der, Shimano LX crank with XT pedals, King headset, CP bottle cages to matche the king headset and hadley hubs, and Fox F-29 RLC. Top of the line build, unridden. Asking $1650

As always my prices are best offer so don't be shy. Feel free to pm me for more info, pic requests or offers.
    Thanks for looking!
    -bryan

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by bryco13; 12-17-12 at 10:08 PM. Reason: new prices

Re: More Airsoft & Paintball Stuff, and a sweet Mountain Bike.

NESR Price Drop:
    Airsoft Guns now $150 each,
    Bike now $1750,
    Paintball Gun now $60.
    Need to get rid of this stuff.
    -bryan

I'M INTERESTED IN THE NINER BIKE. YOU CAN CALL ME ALSO AT 408_314_5568. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bryco13 View Post
    Have a few toys i need to move so i can afford 2 new guns for me and my brother.
    First up is a Umarex H&K licensed UMP (you can find these online around $170). Purchased this about three weeks ago as a little project, did what i wanted and not crazy about how it came out. Functionally it performs like new but has been painted and the stock has been "speed-holed". It comes with stock battery (8.4v), upgrade battery (9.6v, $39.99), spare high capacity mag ($20), small bag of quality bb's, and instructions. All you will need is a charger ($15-$25). Asking $175/obo

Next is a APS (accuracy pneumatics shooting) AK74 Tactical. This was bought through an online company as a "mystery box" where you know what guns are in the sale but not what you are going to get, they are sent out after being randomly boxed. I payed $150 for the box and got this which sells on their site for $169.99. It was originally all black, and anything green has been painted by myself. Also, the battery compartment on these can be tight, so the battery has been relocated on the folding stock. It comes with folding foregrip ($20), upgraded battery (9.6v, $39.99), original high cap mag which has been painted to look more worn, and 5 brand new mid cap (110 round) mags ($50), and some bb's. This will also need a charger. Asking $175/obo

Action Markers Sentinel. Sweet gun, american made "spyder" clone best describes it. Autococker threaded barrels, upgrades locking feedneck, DP flip on/off asa, and some sweet skull grips. This is strictly a shelf queen as the company disappeared years ago and i have never used it. $80/obo

Last but not least, my most recent custom bike build. medium sized Niner M.C.R. 9 (Magic Carpet Ride) in "Kermit Green". Frame is reynolds 853 steel and was built with love. Hadley hubs laced to Stans rims, Geax Saguaro tubeless tires, Formula Oro hydraulic disc brakes, Specialized Phenom seat, Thomson stem and post, Race Face wide bars, Sram x-0 shifters, x-o rear der., Shimano xt front der, Shimano LX crank with XT pedals, King headset, CP bottle cages to matche the king headset and hadley hubs, and Fox F-29 RLC. Top of the line build, unridden. Asking $2000/obo

As always my prices are best offer so don't be shy. Feel free to pm me for more info, pic requests or offers.
    Thanks for looking!
    -bryan

airsoft guns now $125 ea.
    bike now $1650
    paintball gun now $50

Past airsoft stuff is all gone, but have a g36 in the box ready to be loved. $150obo