Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

FS: 1979 Dodge Country Squire Motor Home at NHIS------$800 Racer Special

Thumbs up FS: 1979 Dodge Country Squire Motor Home at NHIS------$800 Racer Special

This is a GRANDFATHERD in 1979 Dodge Country Squire Motor Home at NHMS--meaning its parked out back and can stay there witch make life a bit easier and very convenient to have a place to stay in at the track. I had bought it off another member here and have used it for the last season. It will need and from what I know of a carberator cleaning and or new one, has an exhaust manifold leak (makes a bit of noise) and a distributor cap and possibly wires. The lexan window for the main door is missing and will need a fixing too. It always drove out and was a huge help in having a Roof over your head...but does run and drive and isn't a complete mess and your only driving from out back to the infield.

The GOOD is its cheap, AC and refrigerator work awesome and are ICE COLD, power works, has heat but we used a small space heater and it was fine. Roof was redone before I bought it and doesn’t leak or have any issues. It has space to sleep 4-6 people and is already there just drive it around and camp. Had new tires on the back with low miles and no dry rot.

I have the title, keys and a battery for it....but as Stated before it will NEED a tad bit of work to get her running 100% but its an $800 camper that’s able to be left at the track and AC blows Ice cold.....

Here are the pics of it taken last race weekend and if there is any question or anything I can answer please ASK....but as stated it needs a bit of work but the price reflects the sale...Thank You

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: FS: 1979 Dodge Country Squire Motor Home at NHIS------$800 Racer Special

Ripper tested and approved.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Oh man

Ogh and and the Awning does roll out and lock too...................

PM Replied to also....

Can this thing stay at the track year round?

A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

Yes.....it was Grandfatherd in and I just drive it around and parked it and also left it there, and over the winter also. So it makes it less of a hassle to deal with...

Last edited by Pigman; 06-18-12 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigman View Post
    Yes.....it was Grandfatherd in and I just winterized it and left it there, and over the winter also. So it makes it less of a hassle to deal with...
    Yes, that's a huge selling point for me...I'm going to see what I can do. I have nowhere to park it in Boston, and my parents would kill me if I tried to leave it at their house. If its still around next race weekend I will definitely be taking a closer look, but sadly my schedule i pretty packed until then. Was this the one that was right outside the infield fence by t1a with a for sale sign on it? Kinda near the bathrooms over there.

If you go at the track more than 10 times it's already worth it lol. @ $80 a night at red roof you already have it beat lol

Quote Originally Posted by JettaJayGLS View Post
    Yes, that's a huge selling point for me...I'm going to see what I can do. I have nowhere to park it in Boston, and my parents would kill me if I tried to leave it at their house. If its still around next race weekend I will definitely be taking a closer look, but sadly my schedule i pretty packed until then. Was this the one that was right outside the infield fence by t1a with a for sale sign on it? Kinda near the bathrooms over there.
    No that was another one......but a bit more $$$ and Yea that was one of the reasons I bought it due to its there and no real hassle of finding a place to store it

Quote Originally Posted by tsorfas View Post
    If you go at the track more than 10 times it's already worth it lol. @ $80 a night at red roof you already have it beat lol
    Hell yea....and then you own it to Boot. so It has served me well and paid for its self allready

Bump......................

This is going on Craigs friday and needs to GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lifer

I got someone who is interested in it. Can you get a length of it from bumper to bumper to see if it will fit on his site?

Quote Originally Posted by boosten lebaron View Post
    I got someone who is interested in it. Can you get a length of it from bumper to bumper to see if it will fit on his site?
    i would have to say its 22Ft to 24Ft long...........

Lifer

He can only fit a 20ft.

Ok its 19ft.....

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pigman View Post
    Ok its 19ft.....

14 Triumph Street Triple R, 18 TM 450SMX sumo, 15 Husky 250SXF tard, 14 KTM 250SXF and Cole's Grom
    LRRS/CCS #66
    Thank you to my sponsors: Sidi / AMSOIL / Klutch Industries

Bump...

This thing is pimp. I drove it to VT to Highsiders with Awesome and we went dirt biking then he had to drive home cuz I was drinking the whole way pissing out the side door while we were rolling down the highway. Then I passed out and slept in the back the rest of the way. That was a good frikin time. Ahhhh the good ole days.

It's a nice rig for the coin!!

KB

LRRS/CCS EX #13

GMD COMPUTRACK

Jay will you buy this already!

I know this thing is old as dirt and dirt cheap, but I've been looking for a camper, but one I could road trip the shit out of and I'm not sure if I want to wait for something more my style or hop on this while I still can. Would you feel comfortable driving this thing cross country, how about half way across the country? I see the title says 55k....but its still a 79. What dodge motor is in this thing?

Last edited by JettaJayGLS; 06-26-12 at 10:16 PM.

Hey....I has the 360 in it and with a tad bit of work she is a runner for sure. Out of convince, I just bought it and drove it around and that’s is all, so its been very good to me...its a bit old but all in all its all there with a good roof that doesn't leak, ac blows cold and has power so def was a good deal that made life real comfy at the track. Also has the mount to hook up a trailer to it and a big metal plat form on the back for coolers, chairs ect....ready to go

Bump New Price I need to fix my Race bike..................$700

Paging Jay.

My guess is we will be looking at it this weekend.

Its on Craigs...................

TTT Bump