Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

1098s stock exhaust and misc. stuff

1098s stock exhaust and misc. stuff

Just upgraded my 848 to Leo Vince carbon slip-ons. I had been running 1098s stock cans before then.

They are still in great shape. Only have about 3k miles on them. The catalytic converters have been removed but you would not be able to tell unless you drilled the rivets out and pulled the cans apart. they come with the mounting straps and springs. they are in really good shape with no significant scratches or dings. I will add a photo shortly. I also have a stock heat shield and stock air filter, both new, that I would throw in for an extra $30. Pic taken was right before I took them off 2 weeks ago. I can get better, close up pics at request.

$100 plus shipping and i'll eat paypal. Shipping should be around $35 through priority mail (USPS).

Epson CX7400 printer/scanner/copier- barely used (maybe 100 pages total through it). Has a new black cartridge, but the sample color cartridges are toast. it also has memory card readers built in. I believe it is networkable, but not wi-fi or blu-tooth. I upgraded to laser printer because of the amount of crap i have to print out for my graduate classes. $40

Older sony lcd monitor. 15", VGA input, works great, don't know the resolution but still works great. $30

hand blown champagne flutes made by a local vermont glassblower. really want these gone. clear tops and bottoms with cobalt blue stems. paid a lot, willing to just get rid of them. 10 total. shipping would have to be priced out because they are fragile. make me an offer. pic shows 2 of the 10 flutes.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Open to trades for gear, parts etc...

Re: 1098s stock exhaust and misc. stuff

I wish I had known you were upgrading to Leo Vince I would have given you a trade in allowance. Need any Pirellis?

Monday bump.

Re: 1098s stock exhaust and misc. stuff

Hey Jason I definitely want the pipes. I'll see you at the show with money in hand.
    Gary

Last edited by rideitfast; 08-01-10 at 07:08 AM.