Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

1995 Camaro z/28

1995 Camaro z/28

1995 Camaro z/28 6 speed manual LT1

75k miles. $6500

It has been in garage storage for a few years under a car cover. I had it running this march and took it out for a 40ish mile drive, everything worked as expected, and put it back into the garage.

The car is all stock, with the exception of kenwood speakers to replace the non working stock ones. Secondary air pump was replaced during my ownership due to an evap leak code thrown.

I am reasonably sure this is emissions exempt at this point due to the OBD 1.5 computer and vintage. More pictures upon request. I also have a short >10 second video of it running this spring.

Maintenance stuff:

Tires - Michelin, less than 10k on them, but they have been on the car since putting it into storage

Oil - Hasn't been changed since storage, dip stick showed clean and smelled fine

Interior - No rips, stock, no issues. Drivers seat is in very good condition

Exterior - Two small blemishes where paint is missing - Front bumper (two spots about the size of a sharpie tip) and the front drivers quarter (small arc shaped scrape about .75" long, not sure what this is from). T-tops do not leak!

Engine - Completely stock other than an aftermarket alarm that was installed by the guy before me. Looks easy enough to remove if it gives you any trouble (never gave me any issues, even with low battery situations)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 1995 Camaro z/28

SOLD

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!