Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

F/S 1997 Honda Civic DX

F/S 1997 Honda Civic DX

1997 Honda Civic Dx, 5 spd, manual everything (windows, doors) 105,000 miles, all routine maintence done, I am the second owner, bought it in 2002. Clean title, no problems. Recently done: timing belt, breaks, catalytic converter, exhaust manifold, 4 all weather tires.

I was intending to keep this car for 4-5 more years so I never beat it up The stereo is not replaced yet. I have a pioneer ready to be put in but haven't done it yet. I'd rather not put it in but it comes w. the car regardless...

Exterior is good condition, a few scratches, dents (it's 10 years old), nothing major. No accidents!

Interior: immaculate. a few blemishes here and there but it looks great! I never let anyone do crazy stuff in it nor has anyone else but myself and my family driven it.

asking $4,000 - no rush to sell

...I just got a mac and haven't found how to resize the pictures so I can PM them to you if you're more interested. A few worked.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Well behaved women rarely make history.

"I'm soft" - el capiton

Lightbulb F/S 1997 Honda Civic DX

still have the car ? where abouts are you ?

"I can think no longer what to do but to ride the tide of events; what a blight thinking is, I wish I had never tried to think at all ! " King Arthur

F/S 1997 Honda Civic DX

hey, no it's gone about a week ago. sorry, good luck finding one. Honda's are great!

Well behaved women rarely make history.

"I'm soft" - el capiton

F/S 1997 Honda Civic DX

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT oh well the hunt is still on

"I can think no longer what to do but to ride the tide of events; what a blight thinking is, I wish I had never tried to think at all ! " King Arthur