Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2-3 bedroom townhouse with Motorcycle Storage

2-3 bedroom townhouse with Motorcycle Storage

Figured I'd throw this out there. It's on Craigslist as well.

My wife and I are buying a house in Lynnfield. The townhouse in Everett is now for rent. The garage was converted to extra living space but I kept enough space for my bike and tools and modified the electric garage door opener to work. The townhouse is three floors: Top floor is two bedrooms and a full bathroom. Middle floor is the kitchen living room and a second full bath. 1st floor has an entry way laundry hookup and the converted room which can either be a 3rd bedroom or a family room (we've used it as both). There is also a door from the entryway into the motorcycle garage on the 1st floor. There is a driveway with off street parking for one car and you can park a second car in front of the garage door (also off street). The property was built in 1995 so all of the windows are energy efficient. Very clean inside: I have literally painted the entire house over the course of the last two years. Oak cabinets with custom stainless hardware in the kitchen. Brand new carpeting (July this year) in 2 bedrooms and both stairways (the good stuff because we did not plan on moving). Third bedroom (my kids room on top floor) is Pergo wood flooring. Second floor kitchen and living room are wood parquet floors. Entry way and bathrooms are ceramic tile.

Rent would be $1200 and does not include utilities. It will be available November 1. If anyone is interested PM me.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 2-3 bedroom townhouse with Motorcycle Storage

From Everett to Lynnfield! To that DeeLux house in the sky... Movin on UP!

Re: 2-3 bedroom townhouse with Motorcycle Storage

I'll do the Jefferson walk later