Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2 Bicycles For Sale

2 Bicycles For Sale

I know, I know, not motorcycle related, but I'm out of work with a back injury and no way to pay the bills, so it's either the little toys or the Ninja, and I'd rather keep the big toy. First is a Redline Monocog 29er, this is a single speed bike, not sure on the year, maybe a 05 or 06?, bike is in good condition, size is Redline's 15". Stock fork was replaced with a Surly steel fork, brand new Cane Creek S1 sealed headset, new Avid brake levers, Fuji oversize stem and flat bar, new Fuji lock on grips, and the tires are still fairly new (replaced 2.3" with 2.1" WTB's) also has a poly bashguard on it and Shimano m520 pedals. $300 for the complete bike, or $330 and I'll throw in a couple spare tubes, some new WTB cyclocross tires (38's I think) and new tubes for those too.

Next up is a 06 Specialized Allez Sport. Size is 56cm, (Specialized size "L"). Still in brand new condition, bike has pink cages, pink Salsa seatpost clamp, and pink Chris King headset. Only mod has been removal of the smallest ring. $600 complete or $500 without all the pink stuff, (stock headset and seatclamp, no cages)

Shipping to be worked out with buyer, delivery to most of new england (split gas costs or something).
    Thanks for looking!
    -bryan

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 2 Bicycles For Sale

let me talk to some friends when i start classes again tomorrow, i know some people who may be interested

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by 2v2Ducati; 09-01-08 at 07:47 AM.
    Like I said they say, nothing stops a party barge.

97' Ducati 900SS - Sometimes runs