Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Results 1 to 25 of 25

2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Haverhill MA
    Posts
    30

    2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR


    Hello NESR, with race season only a few months away I am selling my fleet.

    2006 Yamaha R6 titled set up for Loudon NH.
    Ohlins TTX rear shock 1.0 spring
    Ohlins Piston an Valves front fork
    TighTails aluminum subframe (converted to 08+)
    TighTails aluminum front fairing stay (converted to 08+)
    Annitori QS
    SBU ECU Flash
    Woodcraft engine covers
    Woodcraft clip ons
    Woodcraft rearsets
    Akrapovic EVO full TI system with damage to cann
    Motion Pro Quick Turn
    Ohlins steering damper
    520 conversion -1+2
    $5700.00

    2006 Yamaha R6 no title
    Vortex engine covers
    Vortex rearsets
    Woodcraft Clip ons
    Stock shock and font fork
    GYTR with MJS/Stock header
    $3000

    2005 KTM SMR
    Set up for Loudon NH purchased from another racer last year.
    Needs some work comes with spares and extra set of wheels.
    $3000

    I have a handful of spares for the R6 will part out if I can get some serious buyers for the R6.

    Set of painted yellow R6 wheels $350
    Set of gold R6 OEM wheels $450
    Set of NEON Yellow/Green wheels $450

    e-mail datn324@gmail.com I can send you pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR-r6-jpg  

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Philkinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Warwick, RI
    Age
    33
    Posts
    484

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    All done racing or something on the radar?

    Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2015/2016 NESR Fantasy Road Race CHAMPION

    now retired LLRS AM #642

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Guilford, CT
    Posts
    14

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    Dat I might have some interest in the 06. What's up? Is the crew thinning out?
    Any real work needed to race the 06?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Haverhill MA
    Posts
    30

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    Quote Originally Posted by Philkinson View Post
    All done racing or something on the radar?

    Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    Phil, the team will still be racing this year I am taking some time off. It was definitely a memorable 2 seasons going to miss it.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Haverhill MA
    Posts
    30

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    Quote Originally Posted by highside-harry View Post
    Dat I might have some interest in the 06. What's up? Is the crew thinning out?
    Any real work needed to race the 06?
    The 811 is pretty much set up and go, I added regular coolant for storage this winter, other than that it is ready to go. Both bikes are safety wired, the other R6 would be a perfect rain machine or spare "B" bike, that was my initial plan for 2017 but things came up. If you are interested send me an e-mail.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Member Crconnor18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    MA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    125

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    Willing to sell KTM spare wheels seperatly? Send me a PM if so

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Haverhill MA
    Posts
    30

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    R6 #811 sale pending as of 2/1/17

    2006 R6 track bike $3000, dropping $200 off asking price for Super Bowl weekend. $2800 price goes back up to $3000 Monday.

    2005 KTM 525 SMR $3000, dropping $200 off asking price for Super Bowel weekend. $2800.

    Cmon guys!!! 99 days from LRRS season opener!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Senior Member MFChop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    382

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    Lurking on the ktm

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Haverhill MA
    Posts
    30

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    Quote Originally Posted by MFChop View Post
    Lurking on the ktm
    Sent ya a PM.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Posting Freak crowspeed07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    south shore
    Posts
    758

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    more info and pics on the ktm!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2007 Kawasaki zx6r

  11. #11
    go faster cdovego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Weymouth
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,159

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    KTM crank went to Falicon in FL 2 years ago at same time engine was rebuilt.
    Suspension is dialed to win.
    The engine is strong enough to win any race it enters.
    Best brakes I've ever felt, big ass brembo.

    The bike won 2 am championships under my watch and was ready to win more last time I saw it.

    This bike was built by GMD and a now retired racer. No expense was spared. The only thing you could do to improve it is add lighter wheels.

    $2,800 is an absolute steal, best of luck to whomever races it this season.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Central Mass Powersports #123

    1000rr, zx10r, rmz450, RE classic, r6, S4Rs, xr123, sv650(2), cr250 and a box truck that leaks power steering fluid.

  12. #12
    Backwoods lobster boy number9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hanover, NH
    Posts
    4,287

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    Quote Originally Posted by crowspeed07 View Post
    more info and pics on the ktm!
    This

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    '02 Ducati 998, '08 Ducati HyperMotard 1100S, '14 Subaru XV Crosstrek

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Haverhill MA
    Posts
    30

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    Quote Originally Posted by cdovego View Post
    KTM crank went to Falicon in FL 2 years ago at same time engine was rebuilt.
    Suspension is dialed to win.
    The engine is strong enough to win any race it enters.
    Best brakes I've ever felt, big ass brembo.

    The bike won 2 am championships under my watch and was ready to win more last time I saw it.

    This bike was built by GMD and a now retired racer. No expense was spared. The only thing you could do to improve it is add lighter wheels.

    $2,800 is an absolute steal, best of luck to whomever races it this season.
    Chris thanks for giving everyone a history of the KTM, it was definitely fun to race for one race weekend. I never raced or ever touched a sumoto or dirt bike before, I'm sure whomever decides to buy it will put it to good use. It's a great race platform but it's sadly time to part ways after a short time of owning it. With that said there is a potential buyer taking a look at it tomorrow, sorry if it took me this long to reply.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  14. #14
    Senior Member Jason P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dracut
    Posts
    568

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    This makes me sad.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  15. #15

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    I want that R6 soooo bad! hoping my taxes come back soon might have some $$$ then any pics of either bikes you could throw up? give us some nice visuals so we can get an idea Sad to hear your taking some time away but it is what it is.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  16. #16
    go faster cdovego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Weymouth
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,159

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    No worries, good luck with your sales.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Central Mass Powersports #123

    1000rr, zx10r, rmz450, RE classic, r6, S4Rs, xr123, sv650(2), cr250 and a box truck that leaks power steering fluid.

  17. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Haverhill MA
    Posts
    30

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    Quote Originally Posted by datnguyen24 View Post
    Hello NESR, with race season only a few months away I am selling my fleet.

    2006 Yamaha R6 titled set up for Loudon NH.
    Ohlins TTX rear shock 1.0 spring
    Ohlins Piston an Valves front fork
    TighTails aluminum subframe (converted to 08+)
    TighTails aluminum front fairing stay (converted to 08+)
    Annitori QS
    SBU ECU Flash
    Woodcraft engine covers
    Woodcraft clip ons
    Woodcraft rearsets
    Akrapovic EVO full TI system with damage to cann
    Motion Pro Quick Turn
    Ohlins steering damper
    520 conversion -1+2
    $5700.00

    2006 Yamaha R6 no title
    Vortex engine covers
    Vortex rearsets
    Woodcraft Clip ons
    Stock shock and font fork
    GYTR with MJS/Stock header
    $3000

    2005 KTM SMR
    Set up for Loudon NH purchased from another racer last year.
    Needs some work comes with spares and extra set of wheels.
    $3000

    I have a handful of spares for the R6 will part out if I can get some serious buyers for the R6.

    Set of painted yellow R6 wheels $350
    Set of gold R6 OEM wheels $450
    Set of NEON Yellow/Green wheels $450

    e-mail datn324@gmail.com I can send you pictures
    KTM still for sale but getting it check out this week, not a sumoto guy with mechanical experience but will have the motor looked over. Keep you guys updated.

    2006 r6 trackbike still for sale, no title but have cyclefax.

    Neon Wheels pictured on the r6 $450
    Gold R6 wheels sale pending
    Yellow R6 wheels $350

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Haverhill MA
    Posts
    30

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    Wednesday Bump!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  19. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Haverhill MA
    Posts
    30

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    Updated: pictures of the "b" bike up, does not come with bodywork selling as is $3000 will provide cyclefax.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR-img_0638-jpg   2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR-img_0637-jpg   2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR-img_0640-jpg   2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR-img_0639-jpg  


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  20. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Haverhill MA
    Posts
    30

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    Weekend bump need these gone, $7500 takes both Yamaha R6.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  21. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Haverhill MA
    Posts
    30

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    TAX SEASON FLASH SALE

    2006 Yamaha R6 titled #811 $5500.00 does not come with neon wheels will come with black raven wheels.
    2006 Yamaha R6 will come with BOS no title $2800
    2005 KTM 525 SMR $2200 may need a rebuild sold as is (haven't had the time to get it looked at)

    e-mail datn324@gmail.com

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  22. #22
    WMC original sdog30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Burgy
    Age
    45
    Posts
    2,879

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    I have a sickness. Have no need for a 4th motard and yet...

    That bike should sell quick at that price.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    14 Triumph Street Triple R, 15 KX450F sumo, 15 Husky 250SXF tard, 14 KTM 250SXF and Cole's Grom
    LRRS/CCS #66
    Thank you to my sponsors: Sidi / AMSOIL / Klutch Industries

  23. #23
    Pescador de Ilusões Eddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Framingham, MA
    Posts
    2,660

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    Is the B bike still available? If so I would like to go pick it up this weekend. Maybe today. Thanks

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  24. #24
    TRACK RAT!!!!! Pigman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pembroke NH
    Posts
    7,040

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Is the B bike still available? If so I would like to go pick it up this weekend. Maybe today. Thanks
    Sorry, You were a bit too late on that one.........







    Seller is good dude and the bike was under advertised and very clean race bike..... Great seller very honest!!!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Pigman; 04-24-17 at 05:40 AM.

  25. #25
    Pescador de Ilusões Eddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Framingham, MA
    Posts
    2,660

    Re: 2 Yamaha R6 and KTM 525 SMR

    Good for you piggie. Just missed it. He still had a week ago.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •