Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Parting out my 2000 Cbr F4

Parting out my 2000 Cbr F4

I desided to part the bike out. My new job at Wayne J Griffin Electric is great , but becase i just started I defenitly will not have any vacation time to spare at the track. And I also have to go to school every saturday from 7 to 1 am, till I get my Lisence. So no racing next year eather. I realy wanted to get my race lisence . The bike has a Clean title. and has 13000 miles on it. The carbs were taken out and cleaned plus fine tuned on a dyno at Harrys Machine in norborough. It has a scotts stearing dampiner, woodcraft clipons and rearsets, like new vortex sprockets and DID chain. gear indercator gauge, penski rear shock , GMD Front, Full Hindel system. Brand new pads all around. Frame sliders, and more. The bike also comes with other goodies not on the bike, 2 brand new belly pans, custom billet triple tree. exstra set off rims and tires with rotor, front and rear. mounted on the spare rims are like new perelli dragon rains, and i also have a brand new rear rain also. woodcraft front and rear stands, new numbers, extra woodcaft clipons , 2 new sets of grips, another set of front rotors. manual for the bike. steal braded brake lines. and like 6 new oem levers. and 3 used levers , there is much more. everything on the bike is being sold. The last time at the track , I low sided in turn 6 . The only damage to the bike was the windscreen broke, the clutch lever bent ,(FIXED) , Frame slider wore down and the fairing on the left side got scuffed up ( more like stone blasted ) . If anyone is interested in any parts Pm me , with a # , and i will call you asap.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Parting out my 2000 Cbr F4

Should I try again on those front rotors or is your mind going to change by Tuesday?

Honest question.

How much for the rear sets?

Any stock stuff you don't need like chain guard, wheel bearing dust covers, mirrors, rear hugger...see my post in wanted section for more.

14 Triumph Street Triple R, 18 TM 450SMX sumo, 15 Husky 250SXF tard, 14 KTM 250SXF and Cole's Grom
    LRRS/CCS #66
    Thank you to my sponsors: Sidi / AMSOIL / Klutch Industries

PM's sent