Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Brand New Molecule Skid Plate for KTM/Husqvarna 250/350 4 strokes

Brand New Molecule Skid Plate for KTM/Husqvarna 250/350 4 strokes

I ordered this for my Husqvarna 501 and got the wrong one, not sure if it’s a buyer or seller error, but I can’t get a response from the seller so I guess I’ll just try to sell it on and order one from a different seller. Has optional linkage guard. I paid $150+ shipping, I’ll sell for $125 shipped CONUS or $100 picked up in Worcester. Never been used or mounted, or even removed from box. I’ll ship in the box it shipped to me in and can include the packing slip if you want it.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Spooler; 11-09-22 at 12:33 PM.
    2019 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE
    2022 Husqvarna fe501s

^ It's my bike and my car tls25rs's Avatar

Re: Brand New Molecule Skid Plate for KTM/Husqvarna 250/350 4 strokes

Quote Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
    I ordered this for my Husqvarna 501 and got the wrong one, not sure if it’s a buyer or seller error, but I can’t get a response from the seller so I guess I’ll just try to sell it on and order one from a different seller. Has linkage guard. I paid $150+ shipping, I’ll sell for $125 shipped CONUS or $100 picked up in Worcester. Never been used or mounted, or even removed from box. I’ll ship in the box it shipped to me in and can include the packing slip if you want it.
    Might be helpful to include manufacturer and part number of the one you have to sell so buyer could see if it will fit their bike

Did not see Molecule part in post title, assuming that is the manufacturer

Re: Brand New Molecule Skid Plate for KTM/Husqvarna 250/350 4 strokes

Quote Originally Posted by tls25rs View Post
    Might be helpful to include manufacturer and part number of the one you have to sell so buyer could see if it will fit their bike

Did not see Molecule part in post title, assuming that is the manufacturer
    Yeah, Molecule is the manufacturer. Should fit ‘17+ KTM and Husky 250 and 350 four strokes. I’ll double check the packing slip to see if there’s a part number.

2019 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE
    2022 Husqvarna fe501s