2001 Suzuki TL1000R. 24,xxx miles. I've done a fresh oil change and coolant flush about 1 month ago and 200 miles has been put on the bike since. No problems since it's come out of storage. Has K&N Air Filter, M4 Full SS Exhaust System (sounds beautiful!), Double Bubble Smoked Windscreen, Vortex Rear Spools, and an ECU reflash with a Yoshimura tuner for the full exhaust, runs perfect throughout the whole RPM range. Bike has a near brand new set of Shinko tires with less than 500 miles on them, it was done right before the end of last season. When it was in the shop, they looked the bike over and suggested a new rear brake pad. I have a brand new set of EBC HH Brake Pads front and rear along with Goodridge SS Brake Lines front and rear that I will include with the bike, which is a $220 value. The bike has been well cared for and I loved riding it, I just went with a newer bike this year and I don't need 2 of them anymore. Titles is clean and in hand. Chain is in awesome condition, along with the sprockets, clutch grabs perfect and shifts good. Battery is new and charges perfectly. All the lights work perfectly.

The bad: Our driveway was sandy last year and at the end of it, my foot slipped and the bike was layed down on the left side. I was stopped. It was layed down gently as I was able to ease it all the way down. It shut off perfectly and was picked right up, but it's caused a couple scratches/scuffs on the left side.

Test drives with money/check in hand along with a motorcycle license and helmet. No exceptions. E-mail RevLimitLaunch@Comcast.Net or PM me if serious, with any questions, I should be able to answer them no problem. Price is $4200 obo. Thanks.

The first two pictures are today, with my phone. The last picture was last year when I picked the bike up.