Hey guys, I'm selling this for a friend... I've ridden the bike, heck, I stored the bike over winter at my place, and even put in the new battery with him. Bike is in nice shape, the PO took it touring everywhere. When he bought it, he had a shop go through it and it's in great running condition, could use an oil change.

It is his first bike, he really is moving to Tucson, AZ for a residency, and he can't find any good transportation within reason (He thought it could go with his apartment stuff, but now the shipper will not take the bike in the load).

Here's the ad as read... I found the CL ad, but it might help if you mention Steve when you inquire so he at least has an idea this is where the inquiries are coming from:

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/mcy/3051499656.html

In case the ad goes down here's a cut and paste of what he emailed me.

2001 Suzuki SV650 SV-650

Date: 2012-06-01, 4:16PM

This is a beautiful bike from a great year for the sv650.

Excellent condition. 21,XXX miles. The bike has always wintered indoors and has only been rained on a few times. The original owner was an elderly gentlemen that babied the bike. I have had it for the past year and have treated it well. I am moving and need to sell it or pay $600 to ship it.

Extras: yoshimura exhaust, corbin extra comfortable seat, connection for heated jacket, heated handles. I will give you all original parts and receipts for servicing.

Problems: I dropped it once and the rear brake pedal broke off--I use it as is without problems as is, but it would be $100 for the new part.

This bike is being ridden almost daily and should be perfect for the season. New high-end battery. Tires have about 50%, chain and sprocket were inspected 12 months ago and found to be in great condition--only 1000 miles since then.