Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2002 Ford F-250 Superduty $8500

2002 Ford F-250 Superduty $8500

Just throwing this out. Probably a drive for most of you but its still probably worth it if your in the market

Trading it in on a 4 door SUV. Dealer offered me 8k trade in for it. (Price I pay for the new car is independent of trade in for those that want to know.)

trade in date is set for SEPT 25th so truck must be paid and picked up by that date if you want it.

The price is 8500.
    Under KBB private seller value for the truck in FAIR Condition and its better than fair condition. Your welcome to offer more since its worth it but I'm just looking for better than trade in value in a very short time frame so its priced as such

2002 Ford F-250 SD XLT
    5.4 V8
    115K mileage
    Supercab (4 doors but NOT the bigger crew cab)
    8 foot bed (Bikes and gear and close the tailgate size )
    Has a color matched cap but its not a perfect fit, Its from an older Ford I had. Could be made 100% weather tight by just running a caulk gun on edges. Just offering it up as a freebie
    Full towing package ( Brake control, Transmission cooler, Transmission temp gauge, sliding side mirrors, 4 & 7 pin connectors)

Cloth seats, Power windows, Cruise, Aftermarket CD player with both IPOD jack and USB connector (I'll even toss in a small sub & amp i have in garage if you want it). K&N cold air intake, Bed liner

No rust but has its share of scratches and minor dings. No rips on interior. newer tires.

Only known issue with truck is passenger side front door is a tiny bit out of alignment so Door ajar light on dash stays lit. This prevents the remote start is has from working. It might not even be the door but the internal door sensor that's the culprit.

I can provide detailed pictures of any particular area, just send me a PM and I will email them. (It looks much better after it has had a bath)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Just_Jeff; 09-19-10 at 01:09 PM.
    1967 Model Human, All male accessories. Manufactured by John & Irene