Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2003 acura tl

2003 acura tl

not trying to post whore this but i need it gone quick to close on a house and move, so i need the scratch. if your interested check out my classified ad hereany CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is appreciated

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ~ Life passes most people by while they're busy making grand plans for it.~

2003 acura tl

i would be interested in that car like this weekend but with all the problems i read about with the trannys im scared to death ...even my buddy who just quit honda says stay away from them ...pimp looking cars thou sucks the tranny quits a few times before 100k

2003 acura tl

but you failed to mention that the 03's are under the recall on the trannies

i have not checked to see if this one has had it doen because you have till 100k to get it done, and since i owned it after 20k (which before 20 they just add an oil injector) it seemed smarter to wait longer because after 20k they are supposed to change 2 gear

and yeah i do love the car, it makes me feel like i make more money than i do, but i want a house more. so if you want to check it out let me know.

also if you look at the warranty im offering it covers power train till 100k

~ Life passes most people by while they're busy making grand plans for it.~