Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Full bike lift, harbor freight(i think) need this thing gone by Sat 10/06 10-11am!!!!

Full bike lift, harbor freight(i think) need this thing gone by Sat 10/06 10-11am!!!!

I have an old school Harbor Freight hydraulic full bike life for sale. Works well, includes loading ramp(detachable), rear tire drop out plate, and front wheel chock that has been modified to easily accept up to 130 series front tires. The seals on the hydraulic pump leak a tiny bit, but I find if I add a little fluid to it every few month it is fine. Will easily lift any sportbike up to 1200cc's, although I am not sure what the capacity is on it. It is orange in color, and could stand a good cleaning and maybe some fresh paint, but is fully functional. Unfortunaltely, I do not have any pics of it, but it looks just like any harbor freight.handy lift full bike scissor type lift. Divorce forces relocation and I do not have a place to put it. Make me a reasonable offer and come take it home, if you can get it by early Saturday morning, I may just give it to you for FREE! I have been using it for the past 4 years with no problems!

Thanks

Andrew

alakowicz@hotmail.com
    603-731-9861

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by lak-o-wits; 12-03-14 at 10:01 AM. Reason: change in text
    Destroy, Erase, Improve

First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar

Re: Full bike lift, harbor freight(i think) need this thing gone by Sat 10/06 10-11am

is this it?
    Motorcycle Lift Table, 1000 Lb. Capacity

is it still a foot operated pump?
    my dad may want this

When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 690SM /03 300EXC/14 XTZ1200
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

Re: Full bike lift, harbor freight(i think) need this thing gone by Sat 10/06 10-11am

yes, that is pretty much it, except there is not diamond plate/grip texture on the top.

- - - Updated - - -

oh yes, foot operate pump for lift and lower. watch out you dont catch your shins on it, ouch!

Destroy, Erase, Improve

First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar

cool. i texted you back with an offer you cant refuse

When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 690SM /03 300EXC/14 XTZ1200
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

North Reading (also known as the North Pole)

If this doesn't work out I will jump next in line. I have a fricken sweet garage waiting for something like this.

2006 Ducati Monster S2R800

sorry all, lift has been sold

Brian, very nice meeting you last night, sorry i refused the hug, you look too much like the red headed guy from the walking dead with the Hogan and I was scared.
    We should get together this spring and take a ride. I have a good group of dedicated, experienced guys I ride with ona regular basis, and you are always welcome to hook up with us

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Destroy, Erase, Improve

I have one of these that is similar, not from harbor freight. I added a condor wheel chock to the front of mine for convenience when doing oil changes and rear wheel work. I bought it at the motorcycle show in NY one year and honestly don't remember who makes the lift. It has never let me down. It has one potential issue that I haven't really looked at yet. If your interested, Pm me and we can talk about it. I'm not in a rush but could use the money and would like to get it out of the X's garage. I'm think 100 or best offer.

Steven