It kills me to even put it up for sale. I absolutely love this bike. However, I am buying my first house and funds are tight. I have a few curve balls being thrown at me that may require more money than I have. It's not a definite yet but I'd rather have the money and not need it than the other way around. Losing the house would be far worse than having to buy another bike. If it doesn't sell I'll be happy to keep it.

So that said, here's the bike:

2003 Kawasaki ZX9R. ~10,000 miles (I'm still riding it). I'm the second owner. Martin (greenhornet on BORN) was the first owner and when I tell you the bike was meticulously cared for in his possession, I have all the service records from when it was bought new to prove it. I've owned it almost 2 years now and I've had to do nothing but regular maintenance. The bike is in excellent mechanical shape. It has never been down. The only cosmetic issues I've taken pictures of. They are all trailer 'boo-boos'. The bike is in fantastic cosmetic condition otherwise.

The bike is a powerplant on two wheels. It is a big sportbike. Very able street ride but is also tons of fun on the track. It is a blast to ride at NJ.

The bike is completely stock except for HH front brake pads and replacement rear turn signals. Comes with a bonus Tony's Track Day sticker on the front, adds 5hp.

I'll also throw in galfer steel braided brake lines that I never got around to installing and a Haynes service manual.

Clean title in hand.

$4000

PM if interested

On to the pics:

Damage to bottom right fairing

crack that was JB Welded by PO

damage to nose